Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Surely NUFC have reported him by now.

I'm not one wishing for bad things to happen to other people, but if he happened to accidentally trip in the kitchen and cheese grate hiss face off, I wouldn't shed a tear.

:lol: :lol:

Fucking unbelievable from Redknapp like.

For those saying that the big clubs would have bid already then I'm not so sure.  Think they'd be better off waiting in case he knacked himself at ACN - if the clause exists then they might as well leave it a few weeks and minimise the risk.

I've said all along I'd be amazed if the clause exists but there seems to be a hell of a lot of talk about it all of a sudden.

my question is why even if its all true would he reveal that? why alert other clubs to its existence

Aye, doesn't make sense that, especially as Spurs will be looking for another striker in the summer. Still, he's saying it and keeps drawing attention to it, so he definitely seems to have a good reason for doing so..

Guest elbee909

They are the North East Top Dogs (FTM) after all.  They fact they can't even keep their own strikers let alone land anyone else's is neither here not there.

Fairly obvious that it exists tbh. I'm just glad he's away.

Aye. This would be a complete nightmare if he was still here. Makes there little to no chance of a move happening this month.

Because some agent told arry that there's a £5m release clause so he thought he'd tell everyone and see if Ba responds by saying he wants to go or gets unsettled and then launchs a hostile bid himself

Why not keep it silent, stick the bid in and talk to Ba in private without every other club in the world being alerted to it..?

Because some agent told arry that there's a £5m release clause so he thought he'd tell everyone and see if Ba responds by saying he wants to go or gets unsettled and then launchs a hostile bid himself

What would be the point? If he has a release clause Redknapp doesn't need him to force a move.

Fairly obvious that it exists tbh. I'm just glad he's away.

Aye. This would be a complete nightmare if he was still here. Makes there little to no chance of a move happening this month.

The day they introduce the telegram to Africa, that's when we worry.