Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Guest sicko2ndbest

Ba is holding AP and the team to ransom

AP wants Ba to stay because he knows that the idea of getting replacement is not going to be a straight forward process the way we tend to deal with things. It's a case of I'd rather keep what I have than rely on a replacement that may never materialise

I personally wish he would just go! He's a selfish mercenary who puts personal glory before team success

Didnt try yesterday, useless at freekicks, barren run infront of goal continues, i'd defo start Shola instead and accept anything we can get for Ba.

Doesn't score for one game = barren run :lol:

Howay man Jon, you don't have to reply to everyone criticising Ba, especially the clear jokes.

Guest neesy111

Didnt try yesterday, useless at freekicks, barren run infront of goal continues, i'd defo start Shola instead and accept anything we can get for Ba.

He was very poor yesterday tbf and really should had came off instead of Cisse imo.

Howay man Jon, you don't have to reply to everyone criticising Ba, especially the clear jokes.

I do!

Guest neesy111

He was very poor yesterday tbf and really should had came off instead of Cisse imo.

good shout that

Oh bring shola on for a midfielder.  Put Shola and Cisse upfront and Ba behind them.  But that's too forward thinking for the clown we have as manager.

good shout that

Oh bring shola on for a midfielder.  Put Shola and Cisse upfront and Ba behind them.  But that's too forward thinking for the clown we have as manager.

or do what worked last season would seem much more obvious.

good shout that

To be fair the change he made won us the game.

Guest neesy111

good shout that

To be fair the change he made won us the game.

The change that won us the game, was a player who should had started.  Marveaux was the key change imo. 

The very demands he's making of us could be exactly the thing that stops him going anywhere else. If he wants a Hollywood contract and a place in the team in his favoured position at a top club he might be doing a lot of rejecting.

Guest neesy111

Newcastle striker Demba Ba, 27, has rejected an £80,000-a week offer from Premier League strugglers Queen's Park Rangers.

Full story: Mail on Sunday

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2252068/Demba-Ba-rejects-80k-week-QPR-deal.html

Xmas Giggs again Skirge.

Been mentioned like ? I scrolled back a page no sign of it

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,76776.msg4093864.html#msg4093864

If he wants a move, he is going to have to make some concessions. 

I think Ba is deceiving himself if he thinks the top clubs are going to pay him the sort of wages he is demanding.  Will he also expect to be first choice and to play in his favoured position.  If he goes to a top club, I can only see him as a squad player and therefore why should he be paid that sort of salary.

Clubs further down the league would perhaps buy him as their number one striker but could not afford those wages.