Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

I'd rather go with a not 100% fit Ba and Cisse than go with Best and Strolla again.

I'd rather not chance any injuries, especially to Ba, however if they are ready to play then we need to play them.

I'd ask for them back now as well, its not like Senegal need them for the last game, give someone else a chance.

I still don't understand why they wouldn't be fit, they have played less than the lads that played and won't exactly be flying back cattle class.

Dehydration. Any flight over two hours has significant impact in terms of dehydration and it's affects on muscles.

I know this because in North America teams often travel 2 hours + on road trips and the trainers battle it all the time.

It shows as fatigue for the most part.

I still don't understand why they wouldn't be fit, they have played less than the lads that played and won't exactly be flying back cattle class.

Dehydration. Any flight over two hours has significant impact in terms of dehydration and it's affects on muscles.

I know this because in North America teams often travel 2 hours + on road trips and the trainers battle it all the time.

It shows as fatigue for the most part.

Didn't consider that :thup:

Drink lots of Lucozade pussies!

I'll pay for a taxi to get them from luggage collection to Ewood Park. Someone tell Pardew just to name them on the bench for Blackburn and I'll ring Dean taxis. They can change on the way down. I'll get them a 6-seater.

I'll pay for a taxi to get them from luggage collection to Ewood Park. Someone tell Pardew just to name them on the bench for Blackburn and I'll ring Dean taxis. They can change on the way down. I'll get them a 6-seater.

Demba 1

Demba 2

We've booked a taxi for you

with a nick nack paddy whack score at Ewood Park

You're both lethal as a shark

:hmm:

Make sure you get a set fare mate.