Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

I never said i didn't like him, and i'm only talking hypothetically. I love Demba Ba, i think he's a great character and an excellent all-round forward. But if he wants to leave a club where he's got it pretty cushty (guaranteed starter in a good European side, loved by the manager and the fans), then he's a twat in my opinion. That's unless a 'superpower' comes in for him where you'd have to say, fair enough. All that is going wrong for him is that he's in a rough bit of form, which all strikers go through.

You must be on the wind up Ronaldo?

I can never tell when you are joking, miserable t*** ;)

Why would he want to leave? He's getting lots of love and money at this club. What else can he be offered that betters that? He's not good enough for one of the top clubs and never will be.

Why would he want to leave? He's getting lots of love and money at this club. What else can he be offered that betters that? He's not good enough for one of the top clubs and never will be.

What's a top club?

I said myself i would be disappointed in him, just didn't know if you were joking or not.

I think he may sign for a "top club" but i agree he's probably not at that level. I think Cisse is.

We need to clarify that in no way in any place or at any time has he said he wants to leave.

The report read "it is rumoured" they are NO quotes and the "rumoured" means the rumour these cunts have started.

I think we can be sure there will be plenty of interest in him, not only due to to the clause in his contract but because he is a brilliant footballer. Letting him go without a fight won't happen, I believe Pards when he says its not about the money for Demba. Not getting Champions League football may have hurt us a little in trying to keep him but I bet Demba never joined us thinking he was going to get Champions League football after just one season.

FWIW I wouldn't think he would leave unless a massive club activates his release clause. Maybe he want to play for Chelsea/Spurs and live in London, who knows? But he has every reason to stay here.

Well one of those two will have Champions League football next season, so its going to be tough when either of them comes sniffing around Demba.

What's a top club?

This needs to be clarified, quite often see 'so and so isn't good enough for ...." and then you start to look attsome of the players who play/have played for said club :lol:

It's so predictable that Spurs are going to be all over him this summer BTW. They will be after a striker, who is affordable to them and Scrotumface has already stuck his ugly head in.

Hopefully, Chelsea will beat Bayern and it won't matter about Spurs.

Guest firetotheworks

I don't think he's good enough for the next level. That's not a criticism though, I just think he's good enough for us, no higher.

I think I'll wait until he leaves,  if he does, before I even begin to start calling him a twat or anything else.  Personally I think we've become a better team since he arrived and I thank him for that regardless of what happens

Guest NufcBano

He seems very money driven. It looked like Pardew was overly desperate to keep him happy rather than focus 100& on the team in the run in. Wud explain why Pards went back to the dog awful 4-4-2 hoofball horsesh*t. Plus why he played Demba up front and 13 goal man Cisse on the left v Everton 2nd half.  :hmm:

Im convinced he had strong feelings against playing LW, if he blatantly refused, then he can do a Dyer/Bellamy for me.

I don't think he's good enough for the next level. That's not a criticism though, I just think he's good enough for us, no higher.

What is the next level? Do you not think he's good enough for Arsenal, Chelsea or Spurs? All of those teams regularly field worse forwards.

He seems very money driven. It looked like Pardew was overly desperate to keep him happy rather than focus 100& on the team in the run in. Wud explain why Pards went back to the dog awful 4-4-2 hoofball horsesh*t. Plus why he played Demba up front and 13 goal man Cisse on the left v Everton 2nd half.  :hmm:

Im convinced he had strong feelings against playing LW, if he blatantly refused, then he can do a Dyer/Bellamy for me.

Bullshit, man.

Guest ThievingMagpie

Demba Ba and Papiss Cisse both had amazing but unusual purple patches, I doubt Demba Ba with his ticking time bomb knees will be able to make it at the best clubs however I can imagine him doing well for like a Spurs or basically someone right about our level.

Basically he has found his level and if he leaves he's a massive twat.