Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

I just remember him taking some top pens on a famous video site after he first signed.

It's called Youtube.

As far as I'm aware, saying Youtube isn't (and sure as f*** shouldn't be) a banning offence. Look: "Youtube Youtube Youtube". Seems I'm yet to be struck by lightning.

Just because we can't directly link the video here, let's not get like the Scousers with the "s*n".

Guest WashyGeordie

even in his Ramadan days, he is still a better striker than Ameobi, and at least on par with Hitler.

Still not as good for taking Pen's though. :)

It's called Youtube.

As far as I'm aware, saying Youtube isn't (and sure as f*** shouldn't be) a banning offence. Look: "Youtube Youtube Youtube". Seems I'm yet to be struck by lightning.

Just because we can't directly link the video here, let's not get like the Scousers with the "s*n".

Look at me, I can say Youtube, pathetic.

I just remember him taking some top pens on a famous video site after he first signed.

It's called Youtube.

Report to moderator

*click*

It's called Youtube.

Look at me, I can say Youtube, pathetic.

Look at me, look at me, trying to use the "look at me, look at me...... pathetic" meme but without enough "look at me"s.

Pathetic.

Loved his quality goal but is it me or.......did he actually mean it? I reckon it was meant to be more of a cross for cisse that went a little too well :)

http://i.imgur.com/t9kzu.gif

Loved his quality goal but is it me or.......did he actually mean it? I reckon it was meant to be more of a cross for cisse that went a little too well :)

At the time it happened I thought this aswell, but then once I got home and watched MOTD it was pretty obvious he meant it. Sitting in the gallowgate I was quite surprised he scored from where he was. Excellent finish from the player I most wanted to score.

Gettin Demba!

Perfect gif, didn't mean it. Just like cisse didn't mean his 12 flukes last season

:lol: :lol:

Fuck off, Willow. :lol:

:lol:

At both.

Perfect :lol:

Very RTGesq that kind of comment.  :D

Sorry mate, never entered my head that it was a fluke. He knew exactly what he was doing there.

Guest Geordiesned

Oops, not the smartest move allowing himself to be filmed whilst driving and on his mobile. Although have a feeling he may well have had his driving licence suspended for other driving offences.