Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Guest sicko2ndbest

"Newcastle have accepted Ba's deperature and are confident his replacement will be at St James' Park to watch the team play Everton on Wednesday."

http://i.imgur.com/TRgKB.png

Who dat?

"Newcastle have accepted Ba's deperature and are confident his replacement will be at St James' Park to watch the team play Everton on Wednesday."

I was thinking of him earlier. :lol: Hope we finally get him signed.

That was the same time as Colo was seen in the stands wasn't it?

We need Marveaux and Remy

Aye what we are basically saying is Marveaux and Ba plus cash to get Remy and he's not THAT good.

Remy straight cash and i'm happy but if Marveaux is a part of any deal especially with his recent performances i'm going to be fuming.

that marseilles forum seem to think 12mill + marveaux for remy. they do seem to be taking it from the british press though.

Hope not.

yeah that would be a stupid move on our part after getting him back fit after his injury problems and now looking like a player who can do the business for us.

Marveaux has only been good for 1 month out of 18 and even that's being quite kind. I can see why we'd let him go, especially if his reported wages are to be believed.

He's just about to hit his stride. Would be madness to let him go now.

Fuck letting go of Marveaux. We are mad if we do that now.

Depends on if Marv hasn't settled and wants to go home.

£12m plus a player is premium though. Would have thought it would be less than £10m without Marv given his position in the team and injuiries.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Remy wouldn't be too bad of a replace for this lad. Certainly is very quick and good at heading which will serve him well in our team with all the hoofing that has gone on this season. Only concern would be his fitness, can we keep him fit enough all of the time, I'm not sure.

Marveaux has only been good for 1 month out of 18 and even that's being quite kind. I can see why we'd let him go, especially if his reported wages are to be believed.

What's his reported wage?

Quite a few places were saying he was going to get £60k at Liverpool so (if you believe that) it's probably similar here.