Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

There's no way he'd even entertain coming back. Remember the tears about being benched for 45 mins against Everton? He's played like what, 14 games for Chelsea but hasn't said a single thing - That tells you all you need to know.

Used to like the guy, but it became clear he's actually the archetypal air-headed idiot surrounded by money-grabbing leeches and opportunistic c*nts just out to line their own pockets at his expense. We should be avoiding him like the plague.

Used to like the guy, but it became clear he's actually the archetypal air-headed idiot surrounded by money-grabbing leeches and opportunistic c*nts just out to line their own pockets at his expense. We should be avoiding him like the plague.

At least he put his all in until the end *cough* Cabaye *cough*.

If you honestly think a single player in our squad would turn down more wages and more chances to win things I have massive respect for your optimism but honestly I think you are wrong.

I'd definitely take him back if he was available but he wouldn't even entertain the fact of coming back here. We welcomed Remy here and he's a cunt, it's more to the fact that Ba and his agents main focus is money.

He'll get more from a move to Turkey or Russia than he'd ever get signing for us.

All would be forgiven if he came back, bet he'd get goals in this squad as well, unlike cisse who needs them presented on a plate for him atm.

Can't believe I preferred Cisse over him this time last year. :(