Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

What is this anger about? :lol: All the interview says is that he used to do bad things, but has reformed and that he went to an end of season party but left after seeing the environment. You'd think he was burning black and white kits on the Tyne Bridge

I don't think anyone's angry. He just comes across as a sanctimonious tit.

What is this anger about? :lol: All the interview says is that he used to do bad things, but has reformed and that he went to an end of season party but left after seeing the environment. You'd think he was burning black and white kits on the Tyne Bridge

Not really, he's just saying it's not for him :lol:

I've been out to Newcastle once in my life, it wasn't much different to London really.

Weird thing though, I heard at least 3 different guys trying to chat up girls, by claiming to be footballers on trial at Newcastle.

Thought that was really bizarre.

Not really, he's just saying it's not for him :lol:

Didn't even ask for the tone and context of the interview. Poor form from Ian. :lol:

He was obviously expecting one of those nightclubs without alcohol, loud music or women ;D

Just imagine, with all your senses intact (cos your God wont even allow you a can of Top Deck shandy), being dragged along by Taylor to have a crack at the talent down the Pig and Whistle.

"I went into the club, turned my head from left to right and said to them: 'That's it, I'm off.'”

Fair play bonny lad. Would have done the same. :thup:

More than a couple of times I've walked in to a bar or club and it's either been rammed, too loud, full of cunts or a shithole and I've turned round and thought, 'fuck this I'm off' and I love drinking.

I remember going on a works night out to the gate and the first place they went to, lloyds I think it was called, we made our way through the crowd to the bar and midway I did U-turn out of the place.

Seen them all at work the next monday 'Where did you go?'

Didn't have the heart to tell them I think they're all c***s.

Look, obviously God wanted us to enjoy ourselves, that's why he invented pills and clubs and lube and hardcore. But he also wanted us to give something back, and that's why he created the homeless, the lepers and the oil spills.