Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

I doubt Ba's current form is anywhere close to where it was when he left us. He hardly gets a game and when he does he isn't exactly banging the goals in. Maybe he would recapture his form with regular games. I would have him back if he was cheap or on loan. Whatever happens, NUFC are going to have to buy some strikers in this transfer window or the next. Shola (a non-goal scoring striker) and Remy could both be gone at the end of the season. That leaves us with Cisse.

Permanent :yao:

Trabzonspor...good to see his move away from us worked out for his career.

It worked out for his bank balance. Which I think was the whole motivation for it in the first place.

It might work out to the tune of a title winners medal yet. A bit early to be gloating over how his career dived after leaving us.

It worked out for his bank balance. Which I think was the whole motivation for it in the first place.

It might work out to the tune of a title winners medal yet. A bit early to be gloating over how his career dived after leaving us.

I doubt the medal means much if you never played. Anyway, I'm not gloating, playing wasn't his motivation.

I doubt the medal means much if you never played. Anyway, I'm not gloating, playing wasn't his motivation.

The gloating comment was aimed more at ON tbf. Personally I think that not many players would turn down a move to Chelsea on bigger wages.

• 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...