Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

KaKa do you articulate the same way irl as you do on here? I'm not hating, it's just you don't catch many people speaking in that style

:lol:

You guys are over reacting. I assure you I am a very balanced and charismatic man in real life. Definitely.

I can't really blame players for preferring money over glory and fan respect, money buys you stuff. Choosing to live in China I would question though, players that go there from Europe seem to end up miserable and don't last long.

KaKa do you articulate the same way irl as you do on here? I'm not hating, it's just you don't catch many people speaking in that style

And still the racist digs persist.

Bring it on! One day we shall overcome!

And still the racist digs persist.

Bring it on! One day we shall overcome!

:lol:  this NBA fiasco has spilled over into your negative attitude towards me. A real shame

Tbf you basically went in and said " I'm supporting Barca coz dey win fings" I was with Kaka until he did the same thing  :whistle:

What isn't funny about that? :lol:

I mean who doesn't enjoy a good look alike ???

You are not serious, right? Anyway it doesn't make sense to discuss if someone's too ignorant

Alright mate, put your tampon back in.

You are not serious, right? Anyway it doesn't make sense to discuss if someone's too ignorant

sexist

Guest reefatoon

I have to say, there is some right fanny flapping in here mind. The pictures he put up, both blokes are pulling the same expression, but because they are black it's being racist  :lol:

They might not look directly alike but they are pulling the same face. Absolutely nothing in it whatsoever.

sexist

50286_264561077936_305789_n.jpg

I have to say, there is some right fanny flapping in here mind. The pictures he put up, both blokes are pulling the same expression, but because they are black it's being racist  :lol:

They might not look directly alike but they are pulling the same face. Absolutely nothing in it whatsoever.

You have to think about the disgraceful way we have been treated for all of these years! Enough is enough!

There's no point explaining it to you because you're too ignorant.

Guest reefatoon

You have to think about the disgraceful way we have been treated for all of these years! Enough is enough!

Shaddap you loon.