Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

My people have suffered too much to have to be subjected to this.

You definitely aren't Nigerian like :lol:

He's as Nigerian as me :lol:

Wait, why is my nationality being questioned?!  :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

Not saying much like, but easily the best CF we've had since Shearer. Better than Cisse and Ba and Carroll, easily. He would score goals from little service for example.

Not saying much like, but easily the best CF we've had since Shearer. Better than Cisse and Ba and Carroll, easily. He would score goals from little service for example.

Better than Ba you say? Impressive. ;)

So good he's even better than himself?

Getting Ba mixed up with Ba...racist.

Quite depressing that it doesn't take much of a stretch of the imagination to think we could have had a front two of Ba and Remy at one point, in the same side as HBA and maybe even a properly managed Cabella.

I rate Ba and i think he did very very well, but sometimes his first touch in general play was frustrating as fuck (hit and miss at times). That's the only negative thing i can say really.