Sylvain Marveaux - arrested

Guest neesy111

2 goals tonight. In for Obertan against Spurs please.

Both his goals came from the right hand side,  cut in and hit a shot with his left foot and then scoring at the back post from a left wing cross from Fergie.

Both his goals came from the right hand side,  cut in and hit a shot with his left foot and then scoring at the back post from a left wing cross from Fergie.

u mad Colocho?

u mad Colocho?

:lol:

u mad Colocho?

:lol:

Guest hatem garrincha

He was playing on the right tonight, and got two goals? Brilliant.

Playing on the right all the match or scoring twice from the right ?

Great to hear.

Should start ahead of Obertan against Spurs.

Really nice to see our fringe players doing well, even if it's just in the reserves. Marveux with a brace, Sammy with a goal and Fergie and Gosling with an assist each :thup:

Rather telling that he was given time on the right in the reserves yesterday.

I really hope your right and that he starts. I'd play Jonas right to help our RB (i'd go with Santon top try and nulify Bale). But even if Marveaux starts on the right it is an improvement on Obertan in my opinion, who hasn't been bad (certainly an improvement on Routledge), its just Marveaux and Ben arfa are better players.

We ned to unleash our best team on someone. Spurs at home seems a good place to start. I don't like this not making changes till we lose idea. We should play our best availiable team. To take it to extreames if we signed Messi would we not play him for the same reason?.... Of course not that would be bloody stupid as he'd give you the best best chance of winning the game and it's an oppourtunity lost.  When Rooney returns to fitness Ferguson plays him, he doesn't wait till they lose a game in order to justify it. With all due respect for our unbeaten run thus far Alan needs to grow a pair and make the right choice to try and keep our run going. Not wait till we drop three points. Santon for one of the full backs and Ben arfa for Obertan are complete no brainers really. Dropping Best is a bit tougher as he's been playing well, but  Ben Arfa will play better than Best and Marveaux better then Obertan.

Krul

Santon  Taylor    Colo  Raylor/Ferguson (if Lennon looks likely to play i think Ferguson should come on)

Cabaye    Tiote

Jonas                            Marveaux

Ben Arfa

Ba

Subs: Harper, Ferguson, Williamson (if fit) or Guthrie/Gosling, Mehdi, Obertan, Sammy, Best

Guest Roger Kint

Good to see him scoring and getting games under his belt. Got to be close to starting regularly soon, agree with the idea of replacing Obertan particularly at home.

Btw toptoon have you considered putting that formation in your sig to save typing it into every single post?  :laugh:

Good to see him scoring and getting games under his belt. Got to be close to starting regularly soon, agree with the idea of replacing Obertan particularly at home.

Btw toptoon have you considered putting that formation in your sig to save typing it into every single post?  :laugh:

:lol: Not even exaggerating.

:lol: Sorry i'll try and change the record. It's clearly something thats occupying my head too much!  :undecided:

It just hard talking about some of the shite some of you toss pots talk about. But i'll give it a go:

So.... erm  did any one see Downton Abbey the other night?  :razz: