Sylvain Marveaux - arrested

Guest neesy111

I've made my feelings clear on him in this thread. :thup:

Ability without the heart to use it is worthless & I really can't understand anyone pining for him.

He's awful.

He's certainly not awful and i'm a long way from one of his biggest fans (as my posts in this thread wll prove), but to say he's awful is either eschewed by bias or ignorance.

Ah mint, HV was quoted and I was exposed to his bile. :lol:

We're going to have to get together so you can teach me how to not click "Show this post". I lack the mental fortitude not to click, rendering the ignore feature useless.

If you manage to fix me, there's a lamb shank in it for you.

Guest palnese

He's never been given a proper run in the side, and that's down to Pardew. There's a lot of quality hidden in that wee body.

• 4 weeks later...

Must go far further than his performances on the field, that's for sure.

Its very strange. He definitely had great quality. I think it was in the Arsenal game last season where he got one or two absolute quality assists

In a hard working 4-4-2 there is no place for him in Pardle's eyes. He's a poor Ben Arfa in that respect.

He might well be a good player despite his record to date, file in the low risk transfer that might have but didn't work out folder alongside Gosling.

Every time he has had a chance to impress he has done nothing

Apart from make some vital creative assists that got us relegation saving points, unless that is what you call 'nothing'

Not a great player but a lovely option in the middle, out wide always looks lost.

Blew his chance in the opening two home games of the season, done absolutley nothing. Whilst Sammy came on and impressed ahead of him. Will be way down the pecking order now, Sammy/Obertan/Jonas will be ahead of him. I do like him as a player but feel he will probably have to show his talent elsewhere now, his days are numbered here.

Blew his chance in the opening two home games of the season, done absolutley nothing. Whilst Sammy came on and impressed ahead of him. Will be way down the pecking order now, Sammy/Obertan/Jonas will be ahead of him. I do like him as a player but feel he will probably have to show his talent elsewhere now, his days are numbered here.

Are you trying to impersonate Alan Pardew with this post? :lol:

That's probably bang on, word for word, what he thought.

Would much rather see him getting minutes than Sammy/Obertan/Jonas !!

All different types of player though. Not really sure how we fit Marveaux in. I think he is exceptionally talented just not talented enough for us to build the team around him.

Would much rather see him getting minutes than Sammy/Obertan/Jonas !!

Not saying that's a personal preference, just stating what is looking like the pecking order now. Marveaux nowhere to be seen, whilst Obertan/Sammy have been taking spots on bench and Jonas will always have a squad role to play here.

Are you trying to impersonate Alan Pardew with this post? :lol:

That's probably bang on, word for what, what he thought.

:lol: