Sylvain Marveaux - arrested

Guest neesy111

Guest bimpy474

I'm not counting Anita as DM anymore, he far more than that from what i've seen in the last few games.

Tiote needs to be anchoring a midfield of Anita, Marveaux and Ben Arfa right now.

Absolutely.

Have to start this guy, hes one of few who offers an actual attacking threat for us from midfield. He was one of our standout players in our last win, shouldnt be near the bench.

Agree, but he is on the bench because he is a pedestrian at the best of times. Was the same at points in the Bordeaux game we were attacking down the left wing, approaching the box and he was walking from the halfway line when he should have been busting a gut to get into the box. He was even worse today, not tracking back and watching the Man City players run past him to out number our defenders.

Granted he looks like a deeper set playmaker when playing in the middle but he has to work a lot harder for the team imo. If he did he would be as valuable as Ben Arfa. He clearly has the talent, calm on the ball and eye for a killer pass.

We need players who are capable up front and Marveaux is more than capable.  We started with 4 defensive midfielders at home today and that is a disgrace.

Yet we looked the most dangerous we have looked all season.  :dontknow:

Up until today I would have agreed. We are clearly capable when organized and motivated. Jonas needs replacing certainly but until Marveaux changes his game to involve helping out without the ball then he isn't the answer. I would still be tempted to give it a go mind. Guti is done.

Yet we looked the most dangerous we have looked all season.  :dontknow:

Up until today I would have agreed. We are clearly capable when organized and motivated. Jonas needs replacing certainly but until Marveaux changes his game to involve helping out without the ball then he isn't the answer. I would still be tempted to give it a go mind. Guti is done.

It was Anita plus others today and he couldn't do everything on his own when trying to drive forward.  I just think we missed somebody who could do something different and provide a spark.

Did well but i didn't like his non effort at getting back when he lost the ball right near the end. Simpson gets stick for it and so should Marv.

I like Marv a lot by the way and think he should play.

I wasn't impressed by that. If you lose it at least make an attempt to get it back. Maybe that's what's stopping him get a starting position in the team?

Guest bimpy474

Did well but i didn't like his non effort at getting back when he lost the ball right near the end. Simpson gets stick for it and so should Marv.

I wasn't impressed by that. If you lose it at least make an attempt to get it back. Maybe that's what's stopping him get a starting position in the team?

Could be but that doesn't stop Simpson always playing does it. Just read my post 2 up, sums up Pardew if you ask me.

He got dumped on his arse by yaya. Then looked to be in abit of pain and then someone played into to him when he didnt expect it and lost it. Seemed to be hobbling from the  knock he just got and was still hobbling back i noticed from the resulting corner.

Not defending him by any means but do think that knock he got played a small part in him not tracking back. Still no excuse though unless it's a serious injury which it obviously wasn't.

Well he did make the difference because he was obviously the only player we had in our squad capable of showing that much composure and technique on the edge of QPR's area to play Shola in.

Anita.

Actually have to be in that position as well.

Colo could also...