Sylvain Marveaux - arrested

Guest neesy111

Say the worst happens and Cabaye leaves then we bring no one in this month.  Maybe bring Marveaux in from the cold and playing him in the number 10 role currently occupied by Cabaye?

Guest hydeous

If he turns out to be good, we're just going to sell him anyway.

And if he doesn't, we're doomed.

What's the point.

:emo:

He sh**e. Move on asap. Might as well give Sammy a chance rather than this waste of space.

No coincidence that this is coming from a Pardew fan like. Utterly clueless.

I think you must have the wrong person. Btw he is still sh@@te and so is Obertan. Both should be moved ASAP.

I still have no idea where we would play him tbh.

On the bench would be my move. If we are chasing a game, he can open teams up with a run or a pass. He can strike the ball pretty well too.

Absolutely. Not a regular starter for me, but a very important squad member.

Yup.

http://www.nufc.com/

Pardew to trim his fringe?:

Marveaux offered escape route home 

Having failed to kick a ball in anger since the Capital One Cup win over Leeds United back in September, forgotten man Sylvain Marveaux is set to make a loan exit from Tyneside during the current transfer window.

Both his former club Rennes and relegation-threatened Sochaux have enquired about 27 year-old winger this month, the latter seeking further support for striker Jordan Ayew, recently signed on loan from Marseille.

Claimed interest in Marveaux from Crystal Palace looks to have been kite-flying, although talk of the Eagles going back in for Dan Gosling remains - the midfielder ending up on loan at Blackpool following the collapse of a deal taking him to Selhurst Park back in July 2013. 

Finally, talk of Gabriel Obertan making a temporary move to Evian has quietened since appearing early this month, but news that the French side have loaned out their midfielder Dan Nistor could see that revived. Hopefully.