Goal of the Season on the official site

Fugazi
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

1st - Tiote

2nd - HBA

3rd - Carroll

My picks also, with a special mention to Raylor in the Accrington match, pure belter.

Nothing can top Tiotes goal, out of context it is a fantastic strike but given the situation we were in makes it one of the greatest goals I have ever seen us score.

Ben Arfa's goal oozes class all round, the power he gets in the shot is impressive too.

Carroll's strike against Liverpool was a big one too and rounded up a great day and a well earned and long overdue win over the scousers. The context is the only reason I put it ahead of Raylors Accrington strike.

Guest bimpy474

Nile Ranger's goal against Chelsea for me, it seems to have gone unnoticed that his goal came after about 20 passes, probed away until Fergie got in down the left...........really good team goal.

Crisp-packet hands from Friedel prevents Joey's from entering the top three, imo. Stinging strike, though. Bad defending and the later move tarnishes what would've been a sensational goal from Carroll, n'all.

Tiote >>> Ben Arfa >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shola

It was a belting strike from Shola, high ball, at pace - powerful and accurate. After the crazy first half, Bramble's sending off, his goal took the whole thing into utter pandemonium.

1. Tiote - Has it all. Everything about it has been mentioned before in this thread. For me the goal celebration and the joy he shows after the goal is just amazing.

2. Raylor - Best looking goal. One in a lifetime strike. Would have been number one if it meant something, and was against a proper team.

After those it's almost a dead tie between Barton, HBA, Nolan and Shola for me. I voted Barton, but I will probably change my mind ten times between those four goals.

Guest firetotheworks

Who the fuck are those berks singing on the video btw? nufcTV is always a proper cringe-fest.

Without considering what the goals meant to me, I´d rank it:

1st - Raylor (Accrington) Great great great technique in that shot, and well placed.

2nd - Tiote

3rd - Ben Arfa

All taken into account, I´d rank them:

1st - Tiote

2nd - Ben Arfa

3rd - Raylor