The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Tuncay with a goal on his debut, excellent stuff. He hasn't even trained with the squad yet as he's been in Germany for the past week because of work permit issues. The youngsters even looked decent, which is a turn up for the books considering we've only had 3 or 4 come through to a relatively decent standard in the past 10 years.

Tuncay with a goal on his debut, excellent stuff. He hasn't even trained with the squad yet as he's been in Germany for the past week because of work permit issues. The youngsters even looked decent, which is a turn up for the books considering we've only had 3 or 4 come through to a relatively decent standard in the past 10 years.

Sounds familiar!

:lol: The Big Sam

"Maybe it's me," I muttered to myself. "Maybe Big Sam just isn't good enough."

"Then I saw Callum McNaughton taking a piss and thought, "Nah, it's that c***'s fault".

I wanted to hurt him. I grabbed his cock and yanked it with all my might. "Get off my dick, boss!" he squealed. "f*** off!," I roared back.

"This is totally inappropriate!" he whimpered. tears forming in his panicked, bewildered eyes. "I have rights!"

"You have the right to pain!" retorted a magnificent Big Sam, as I dropped his dreadful cock & ripped off a clutch of pathetic ginger pubes.

I left him weeping in the urinal, crushed and battered. He's just a boy but he needs to learn that Big Sam is whirling windmill of terror.

I won't hold grudges, though. I'll bring him in some of my lemon torte tomorrow, cuddle him and make him feel ten foot tall. Psychology.

"Then I saw Callum McNaughton taking a p*ss and thought, "Nah, it's that c***'s fault".

I wanted to hurt him. I grabbed his cock and yanked it with all my might. "Get off my dick, boss!" he squealed. "f*** off!," I roared back.

"This is totally inappropriate!" he whimpered. tears forming in his panicked, bewildered eyes. "I have rights!"

"You have the right to pain!" retorted a magnificent Big Sam, as I dropped his dreadful cock & ripped off a clutch of pathetic ginger pubes.

I left him weeping in the urinal, crushed and battered. He's just a boy but he needs to learn that Big Sam is whirling windmill of terror.

I won't hold grudges, though. I'll bring him in some of my lemon torte tomorrow, cuddle him and make him feel ten foot tall. Psychology.

One of the few good things about twitter, gold every time

"Then I saw Callum McNaughton taking a p*ss and thought, "Nah, it's that c***'s fault".

:lol:  :clap:

:lol:  :clap:

:spit:

Jesus, I thought he'd gone from Twatter?! Brilliant stuff. Worth signing up for that shit alone.

Am I the only one who thinks it's a disgrace that Arsenal are in Pot 1 for the Champions' League draw? I know it's to do with past performance, UEFA coefficients etc but I think it's pretty heinous that a side who have scraped in through the qualifiers gets an easy ride into the next round whereas Dortmund for instance, the German champions, are in Pot 4. As it stands, we have the same teams dominating the latter stages on the grounds of past merits rather than domestic performance and, for me at least, it's doing little to keep the competition fresh and interesting. 

Am I the only one who thinks it's a disgrace that Arsenal are in Pot 1 for the Champions' League draw? I know it's to do with past performance, UEFA coefficients etc but I think it's pretty heinous that a side who have scraped in through the qualifiers gets an easy ride into the next round whereas Dortmund for instance, the German champions, are in Pot 4. As it stands, we have the same teams dominating the latter stages on the grounds of past merits rather than domestic performance and, for me at least, it's doing little to keep the competition fresh and interesting. 

They were a Bendtner's boot away from knocking out Barca last year. Deserve to be in pot 1.

Understand what you're saying but 'heinous' is a strong word :laugh: If Dortmund are worthy they will gain a better seeding next year.