The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Well, you have to be worried for Norwich if they're losing to teams like WBA at home. IIRC, Norwich, Swansea and QPR have scored a combined 5 goals in 14 games between them this season so far, including the Carling Cup. Very worrying indeed.

Fulham 1-1 Blackburn currently. Fulham were gash 1st half, improving now.

Neither side will be in the top 10 if their starts to the season, and today, are anything to go by.

haven't Norwich given away a penalty in every match so far?

Really odd about Fulham, considering they started their season in early July they should be hitting the ground running but they've shown fuck all so far, decent enough outside the box but fuck all ideas when it comes to in the box

I wish you'd checked with me when my payday was like Baba, we could have planned around it.

If he's here for a few months and around your area I am sure we can plan a pay day outing  O0

I would be scared to meet Baba though, he is very honest and has very high standards, could see my whole life being torn to pieces and me 'going missing' on the way back from London when I selfishly make a lot of people get home late on the trains  :weep: :lol:

Strange, but I'm enjoying watching Liga Adelante more than proper La Liga this season. Most teams in the top flight are being very morose/scared so far, while there's a bunch of goalfests and comebacks in our second division.

I thoroughly enjoyed our season in Championship.  I mean, sure we were expected to win every match which was nice, but there was some great football down there too.  Like you said, it's a lot of squads just going for it, not being scared.

It's odd you say that VI. La Liga is getting a bit of a reputation of everyone being scared to play the big 2, yet this weekend saw 2 very commendable performances from Sociedad and Getafe.

Reckon your lot got a bit complacent? Credit to Sociedad but still, you have to question why you didn't see that game out comfortably.

It's odd you say that VI. La Liga is getting a bit of a reputation of everyone being scared to play the big 2, yet this weekend saw 2 very commendable performances from Sociedad and Getafe.

Reckon your lot got a bit complacent? Credit to Sociedad but still, you have to question why you didn't see that game out comfortably.

Actually, I wasn't meaning RM/Barça games when I typed that. I had just watched the tremendous borefest of a game that put our reportedly 3rd and 5th best teams (Valencia - Atlético), and the attitude both teams displayed in the pitch, Emery going with defensive chances when leading 1-0 at home (FFS), Atlético not committing more players on the break when they were one down... I think it has reached the point where there's so much at stake financially that teams are shit scared of taking too many risks anymore.

And yes, we got very complacent against Real Sociedad, although for some reason Pep has never won this fixture (the one after the first international break).