The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

You can only imagine how good Adam Johnson would be if he was playing every week in the premier league. Such a shame he's stuck at City. Should be doing all he can to get out of there. One of Englands most naturally gifted players imo.

I can think of about a dozen players with more talent.

I said naturally gifted, and I was referring to his ability to beat players. Who in the current England setup is better at beating players one on one?

tal·ent/ˈtalənt/Noun: 1.Natural aptitude or skill

Learn the language before posting on here, bucko.

Only Man Utd fans could complain about the ref despite getting two penalties.

Two stonewall penalties and a shocking red card decision. Despite all luck in the past it was still a poor, poor decision and if it's not rescinded we're losing our captain for another few games. Every right to complain.

Have to admit I only saw flashes just then, but it looked like a rash challenge deserving at least a booking, possibly a red. The second penalty wasn't exactly "stonewall" either..

Only Man Utd fans could complain about the ref despite getting two penalties.

Two stonewall penalties and a shocking red card decision. Despite all luck in the past it was still a poor, poor decision and if it's not rescinded we're losing our captain for another few games. Every right to complain.

Have to admit I only saw flashes just then, but it looked like a rash challenge deserving at least a booking, possibly a red. The second penalty wasn't exactly "stonewall" either..

Rooney made a meal of it, no doubt, but there was contact in the box and in todays game that's a penalty. If you don't go down, you don't get it.

If you watch again it's a maximum of a yellow but completely undeserving of a red. I was shocked at the decision and I'm generally not one for biased opinions. There are plenty of dodgy European refs though who get conned easily.

You can only imagine how good Adam Johnson would be if he was playing every week in the premier league. Such a shame he's stuck at City. Should be doing all he can to get out of there. One of Englands most naturally gifted players imo.

I said naturally gifted, and I was referring to his ability to beat players. Who in the current England setup is better at beating players one on one?

:mike:

:lol:

Aaaaah sharrrrrap.

Listening to the post match guff on SKy, honestly, who on earth decided that Neville would be a good pundit? Got about as much charisma as my left arse cheek.

Quite interesting tbh, especially when he talks about Ferguson and how he goes about his job

Clearly, none of these pundits on ITV (O'Neill, Keane, Southgate) have anything to say about Marseille. Between the three of them, nothing has been said about any player in particular. Nothing but generalities about atmosphere and tough European nights. How much research would it have taken for them to at least point out one player?

Clearly, none of these pundits on ITV (O'Neill, Keane, Southgate) have anything to say about Marseille. Between the three of them, nothing has been said about any player in particular. Nothing but generalities about atmosphere and tough European nights. How much research would it have taken for them to at least point out one player?

They're representative of 90% of pundits in this country. Absolutely and utterly clueless and not an ounce of research beyond looking at a couple of recent results.

They're representative of 90% of pundits in this country. Absolutely and utterly clueless and not an ounce of research beyond looking at a couple of recent results.

:sadnod: