The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Do those extra officials actually do anything? 3 yards away from a villareal player punching veronica and they missed it?

i'm sure the extra in the box over the line official 2 tds from the goal in the basel game didn't give the decision for the man utd goal.

Yes he gave the decision.

no he doesn't. the ref gives it.

no the extra official does, they're not allowed to wave like linesmen are as far as i know so it looks like they do nothing

How are they potential winners if they can't qualify for the knockout stages?

"City's was a particular hard group. If they got through that, they had the potential to win it."

Er..... :lol:

THERE SHOULD BE. :jesuswept:

Clive's a disgrace.

Definitely.

What did he say this time?

Forgot actually, something pro-Man U. Tyldesley is clearly devastated that Man U are out.

He said a Hail Mary as United lined up a set-piece.

Seriously? :lol: What does he have to do before they kick him off television?

Isn't a 'hail mary' something to do with american football? Like a hit and hope thing? Might be wrong

Yes. Just a long, hopeful throw on the last play of a game/half.

@McNallyMirror Brian McNally

Fergie banned journos when he got upset over being quizzed over 2 Manc clubs struggling to make CL last 16.Apology from the red-faced one?

"We're not struggling."

Hope the horrible old cunt chokes on it.

How are they potential winners if they can't qualify for the knockout stages?

You said during the 2010 WC that had England qualified for the next stage, they would have probably beaten Ghana.

Fuck off, Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave! ;D

@StanCollymore

Manchester City & Manchester United We at Channel 5 Football are delighted to have you on board. "Thursday Nights,Channel 5"

:iamatwat:

:lol:

will that really be so ? have channel 5 got an exclusive deal for the europa or can man utd/city sell their games to whoever. if so i'd guess itv would still take man utd up on it, all be it for less ££££'s