The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Christ.

That was f***ing terrible. Swansea looked like Barcelona.

I don't think I can stand Aston Villa any more.

Going from the win at Chelsea to this wretched performance was like going out on a Friday night, picking up Megan Fox, then spending several hours banging her in every orifice she's got, then on Saturday night thinking "f*** yeah, I'm going out shagging again" then waking up the next morning lying in a pool of sick with Sonia from Eastenders.

What a post brummie :lol:

Christ.

Going from the win at Chelsea to this wretched performance was like going out on a Friday night, picking up Megan Fox, then spending several hours banging her in every orifice she's got, then on Saturday night thinking "f*** yeah, I'm going out shagging again" then waking up the next morning lying in a pool of sick with Sonia from Eastenders.

:lol:

Very impressed with Swansea today and this season in general. Same goes for Norwich. Two teams that play football and do it with such enthusiasm. Brillaint managers Rodgers and Lambert by the look of it.

The same was said about Roberto Di Matteo this time last year, Owen Coyle 2 years ago, and Phil Brown 3 years ago.

Christ.

Very impressed with Swansea today and this season in general. Same goes for Norwich. Two teams that play football and do it with such enthusiasm. Brillaint managers Rodgers and Lambert by the look of it.

The same was said about Roberto Di Matteo this time last year, Owen Coyle 2 years ago, and Phil Brown 3 years ago.

Don't forget 'Olly'.

Christ.

Don't forget 'Olly'.

Olly did an OK job with a dreadful squad.