The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

There's just something weird about hearing Freidel bark out instructions in an American accent.

Totally unrelated but loads of your mob were at the Estadio de la Shite y'day.

Where is that? :lol:

Sunderland

http://c0014019.r32.cf1.rackcdn.com/x2_905a107

There's just something weird about hearing Freidel bark out instructions in an American accent.

Sunderland

Ironic that someone took a photo of them.

Sunderland

Ah right, someone mentioned on the forum that the Northeast England Korean ex-pat society was doing a day trip.

Most of those people are from Newcastle :lol:

Totally unrelated but loads of your mob were at the Estadio de la s**** y'day.

Sunderland

Surely those lads wearing the strips were forced to do so?

For those of you who get tickled by that sort of thing, Sunderland got in touch with the Korean Society first and offered them group rate tickets for ten pounds a piece.

All part of their master plan to become Northeast Top Dogs I suppose.

Guest kingdawson

Parker has had a class game tbf. Sloppyface knew what he was doing signing him.

thanks for a very fair comment regarding Parker.

For those of you who get tickled by that sort of thing, Sunderland got in touch with the Korean Society first and offered them group rate tickets for ten pounds a piece.

I like the fact that even though they bought a Korean they still had to do that.

I like the fact that even though they bought a Korean they still had to do that.

Given that Ji didn't even play, I doubt most of them will be back!

Taarabt is one of the most over rated players I've ever seen. Reminds me of Joe Cole in that he can only do it against builders...

Joe Cole was very promising when he first broke through and forged a good career at the top in England aswell as being one of the national team's most consistent players. His legs appear to have deserted him in the last few years.

Taarabt has done naff all. I knew he'd struggle in the top flight.

I still don't really harbour any realistic hopes of a top six finish, but in any event it's been a bad weekend for us. Spurs, Liverpool and Arsenal all winning who are the likely candidates to nab the 4th-6th slots.

Arsenal weren't much good when we played them like,but neither were we. I think we looked threatening going forward about four times in our first three games.

Our game v Arsenal was a shocking game of football.

Arsenal weren't much good when we played them like,but neither were we. I think we looked threatening going forward about four times in our first three games.

Our game v Arsenal was a shocking game of football.

Colo was everywhere in that game. Watched it with a Liverpool supporting friend of mine and he was very impressed with the curly captain. Think I'd jump of a bridge if those slanderous rumors linking him with Liverpool would come true.