The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Guest Minusmensch

Such a shame. I want QPR to win just because they are QPR, but I love Mario, so I want him to put one as well. This is hard. :mike:

Guest Minusmensch

Eh?

Extremely poor choice of words from my side. But I wish all the new teams in the league well. Nothing more, really. :blush:

Is Kompany out of our game?

Would feel a lot better with Best and Ba against this scruffy looking mong than torpedo heed like

Was wondering/thinking that myself earlier, don't think I would've worded the latter sentence quite so well myself though :lol:

What the fuck is up with Roma this year??? Something really isn't not be right behind the scenes. Bullshit start to a shit season. No end product with bojan, osvaldo, borriello... ;_;

What the fuck is up with Roma this year??? Something really isn't not be right behind the scenes. Bullshit start to a shit season. No end product with bojan, osvaldo, borriello... ;_;

paying some bit of attention to Roma isn't Enrique trying to bring in a new style of football and you'd expect some teething issues but it is getting beyond a joke now.

Still need Totti it seems

What the f*** is up with Roma this year??? Something really isn't not be right behind the scenes. Bullshit start to a s*** season. No end product with bojan, osvaldo, borriello... ;_;

paying some bit of attention to Roma isn't Enrique trying to bring in a new style of football and you'd expect some teething issues but it is getting beyond a joke now.

Still need Totti it seems

Absolutely, and im quite confident that given the time and resources he could pull it off, as Village Idiot will probably concur. But it seems to be more of an overhaul from day 1 then a 'slowly but surely' approach which hasn't really sat too well from the beginning. I really wished for Ancelotti to manage instead of LE, but who knows what could happen in the future.

With Totti, yeah, it seems so. He said recently he wants to keep playing until he is 40 (!) but if that will be hard if the intention is to stay, with Pjanic and Lamela signing in the long term