Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Guest bimpy474

Colo is brilliant, you compare that to Darren Bent who went shopping when Aston Villa were playing, the least you can do when someone is paying you amazing amounts of money is show the team your support.

Colo turning up for a reserve fixture is the stature of the man. Simply Brilliant and the best captain we have had for years.

Also a big benefit of keeping players around the club for the long-term. Colo obviously feels he has a responsibility to the club, and the fact he's secure here is probably a part of that.

Hopefully we'll see a slower turnover of players under our new policies than before.

Also a big benefit of keeping players around the club for the long-term. Colo obviously feels he has a responsibility to the club, and the fact he's secure here is probably a part of that.

Hopefully we'll see a slower turnover of players under our new policies than before.

Revolution not evolution.

No, actually it was the other way around. Evolution not revolution.

Yeah well, whatever.

Guest Stephen927
"We all know at Newcastle how good he is and he should never have been out of the Argentinian squad," Pardew told nufcTV.

"They've got a new manager and probably that's something to do with it.

"It's difficult for us because he's going to have to do a lot more travelling but on a personal level I'm absolutely delighted for him."

Guest firetotheworks

I think I can confidently say that if I was a footballer, I couldn't think of anyone better to look up to as captain.

Guest bimpy474

Annoyed that he's there but really chuffed he's made it back into the squad; looks delighted there.

The fuck is this friendlies-days-before-the-new-season business? Absolutely stupid.

Its a regular thing now, it falls either just before the start or during the first week of the season.

Complete and utter bollocks but old Sepp knows best.

A massive improvement to the game would be to have two-three longer international windows, rather than the one game a month that seems to go on right now.

So during the ACON, England would play all its WC qualifiers.

Who's the guy at the back? Recognise the others

Fabricio Coloccini.

:bluestar:

seriously, the guy at the end of the table to his left?

Looking at the squad list I don't think it's a player.

EDIT: guy below is right.

I'm excited for Saturday for a lot of reasons, but I think the thing I'm most excited about is watching this man play for 90 minutes.

I thought the same a few times recently. Can't wait to see those perfectly timed tackles.  :love: