Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Wish we had two CB's of his quality, makes the rest of our team so much better.

I'd like two fullbacks of Santon's quality, two wingers of Ben Arfa's quality and two midfielders of Cabaye's quality but unfortunatly outside of football manager this is not possible  :(

I'm so glad for the lack of attention he gets in the magedia (lol), he's completely up there with the best in the league, he's a great tackler and he reads the game perfectly, when he dispossessed two sunderland players in a row calmly in the box and played the ball out got a massive cheer in the pub. Superb defending that's the opposite of a lot of MOTD friendly defending which is just throwing yourself in front of the ball.

Guest Geordiesned

Amazing video. Amazing player. I've just retweeted for anyone who hasn't seen it yet. Twitter username on your left hand side <<<<

Absolute class is Colo, nothing new there though. Have to say really makes me think if he is the best CB I have seen play for us, Woodgate has been the clear winner in the past. It didnt matter who he played alongside he always made us look strong and calm at the back.

Colo is probably at least alongside Woodgate now, he really makes a huge difference to how calm we are at the back now which hasn't always been the case. He is certainly played more and has been less of a liability. That said a woodgate/colo partnership..drool.

Absolute class is Colo, nothing new there though. Have to say really makes me think if he is the best CB I have seen play for us, Woodgate has been the clear winner in the past. It didnt matter who he played alongside he always made us look strong and calm at the back.

Colo is probably at least alongside Woodgate now, he really makes a huge difference to how calm we are at the back now which hasn't always been the case. He is certainly played more and has been less of a liability. That said a woodgate/colo partnership..drool.

Surprised one of the top 4 haven't sniffed around him, guess he's no spring chicken right now. He's played a lot of games for us and looked not only solid, but the most coolest centre back I've seen on the ball in ages. Class act and he seems to inspire confidence in other defenders around him.

Amazing video. Amazing player. I've just retweeted for anyone who hasn't seen it yet. Twitter username on your left hand side <<<<

Cheers.

It was like watching a video of Alessandro Nesta.

His positioning, reading of the game, aerial ability and ability on the ball is just amazing.  :smitten: