Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

I can't understand why we would cancel his contract.

Compassion is one thing, but we're putting our premiership status at serious risk for no benefit, unless we have two CBs lined up.

There is the option for Colo that he can just retire or quit, obviously in this case we would still hold onto to his registration so he couldn't play for another club. If he's that set on leaving he might do that. You're right though way too much at stake for us to just cancel the contract and let him go.

Quite a few days we have had.

Things can surely only get better now  :) :)

You would think wouldn't you? but don't underestimate the likelihood of this club repeatedly you over the head with a sledgehammer until your skull is crushed into tiny little pieces.

heard tonight at work that colo has got some local lass pregnant and hence the reason why his wife has taken off back to argentina

probably bollox like  :lol:

Lets hope It's a lad. Get a pre contract signed.

The son he already has started training with our U7 academy kids aged 5. A right little hard nut, according to a lad I know who coached him.

He's not hard, far from it. Dirty little s*** though.

He's a diving cunt that's for sure

Quite a few days we have had.

Things can surely only get better now  :) :)

You would think wouldn't you? but don't underestimate the likelihood of this club repeatedly you over the head with a sledgehammer until your skull is crushed into tiny little pieces.

Rich tapestry of life i guess, or character building or some other shit. Why is it the things you love the most that always hurt you

Could be way off the mark here but i have heard of this 'Hitler' fella somewhere before and im sure this is not the first time he has been in trouble!

Could be way off the mark here but i have heard of this 'Hitler' fella somewhere before and im sure this is not the first time he has been in trouble!

Like I always say, say what you want about Hitler, but he did kill Hitler.

Like I always say, say what you want about Hitler, but he did kill Hitler.

I Laughed  ;D