Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Next up Gandalf signs Cabaye

Should be an easy adjustment for Yohan, he's had Pardew shouting "Thou shall not pass" at him for almost two seasons now.

:pardsgrin:

http://images.wikia.com/ponymondawndusk/images/6/64/I_see_what_you_did_there.png

They had this lad that won best player in one of our biggest youth tournaments this summer... ¿Ruíz? Not sure about the permit. Very quick, plays a bit like Di María but more central, and more s***, of course. Or like Jonás but less shit.

Anyway, probably not worth the hassle but the only player from San Lorenzo that came up to my mind.

Wish we had the money to just let him rot in the reserve team. Both Colo and San Lorenzo pisses me right off.

Fuck that, not when it's fairly obvious he's still putting in a good level of performance even with all the off field shite. I'd rather him be upset for 4 months and playing for us.

IF he stays...should he still be captain?

Knowing Pardew and his pandering to Ba, I'd say he would keep him captain. He'd be of the hope that he could butter him up between now and the end of the season...

Something I wouldn't be opposed to, to be honest.

I don't think we should take the captaincy away, would send all the wrong signals. If he stays, forget about this and carry on as normal.

I said it yesterday, I'm sure Colo will be disappointed at not getting his way, but he's a professional.  I'm sure he'll get on with it so why not leave him as captain?

I don't think we should take the captaincy away, would send all the wrong signals. If he stays, forget about this and carry on as normal.

Depends on what's really going on behind the scenes tbh. If there are legit family reasons then I wouldn't strip him of it now.

However if this is just a scummy attempt to force a move to San Lorenzo then I'd strip him of it in a flash.

Have a bunch of the French lads jump him at a press conference and beat him down and take the armband off him. Then Cabaye can stand over Colo and hold it aloft. That'd send a pretty clear message I reckon.

Guest icemanblue

This.. but ban his old man from the ground

:lol: What the fuck?

Depends on what's really going on behind the scenes tbh. If there are legit family reasons then I wouldn't strip him of it now.

However if this is just a scummy attempt to force a move to San Lorenzo then I'd strip him of it in a flash.

Have a bunch of the French lads jump him at a press conference and beat him down and take the armband off him. Then Cabaye can stand over Colo and hold it aloft. That'd send a pretty clear message I reckon.

:lol: that's a very vivid post  :laugh:

:lol:

The faction needs a manager, the French lads are probably not good enough on the mic.

Have they got anyone we could possibly look for on a swap deal, in fact at least 3 for the player they are getting?

I said earlier in the thread a player called Alan Ruiz...hugely talented midfielder...definitely one for the future....

Tim Vickery the respected South American football expert also said that there are around 4-5 players of their top players who are good enough for the squad here at least.

If there is the issue of work permits, then they could be loaned out to Spanish/Italian clubs whereby we keep the registration to sell them on for profits if the issue arises.

That seems the only workaround seeing as San Lorenzo have bugger all in cash.