Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

These guys have some balls.

Its like us announcing that we will take Carroll back for free because he he homesick: Liverpool would tell us to f**k off in a heartbeat.

We will probably likely try exactly that in the summer though

:) But it wont be for free though!

Would like Colo to explain what the hell has been going on now. He doesn't have to go into specifics if there are family issues, I'd just like him to say something about it.

aye, i've been a bit sceptical of the whole situation, if it was at serious as first made out he would be gone.

Would like Colo to explain what the hell has been going on now. He doesn't have to go into specifics if there are family issues, I'd just like him to say something about it.

aye, i've been a bit sceptical of the whole situation, if it was at serious as first made out he would be gone.

Ideally I would like to know, but if he knuckles down and plays well we may have to be happy with that.

Ideally I would like to know, but if he knuckles down and plays well we may have to be happy with that.

:thup: and if he gets back to playing how he can I'll most likely forget the whole situation :lol:

Guest Craig-NUFC

From their Twitter:

It was not possible to release the Newcastle player for this tournament and therefore the club will look for another alternative to strengthen the defense.

Finally, after long negotiations, we announced that Fabricio Coloccini not join the roster of # SanLorenzo

What fucking negotiations? Did they even contact the club? :lol:

Good.

If he really wants to go then we should let him go in the summer, even if it means on a free transfer, however we need him here for the rest of this season.

Until we find out what these "Personal Reasons" are, I don't support this at all, for all we know these personal reasons may be that he just wants to play for his favourite Argentine team or something. If he wants sympathy from the fans I think we need a little more information than is available, 10 million and a vital component of are squad is a lot for us to give up.

As I've said before if his "personal reasons" are strong enough, he always has the option to retire from football and return home at any point he chooses.