Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

"You won't sell me so can you let me walk away please? - I promise I won't sign for San Lorenzo. Promise"

However, the sad reality is that we can't physically force a player to turn up. He could easily go AWOL on us. You think you know a player and then he betrays us like this :(

"You won't sell me so can you let me walk away please? - I promise I won't sign for San Lorenzo. Promise"

However, the sad reality is that we can't physically force a player to turn up. He could easily go AWOL on us. You think you know a player and then he betrays us like this :(

we can, its called a contract

Guest neesy111

Needs to make a statement and put this to bed either way.

:thup:

Fans deserve to know whats happening now, gone on for too long.

If true we must be able to sue the fuck out of him.

Go for Douglas now. €5m which we could easily cover getting the remainder of his contract out of him and get Ranger to put chewing gum in his hair.

Not that arsed now we've got Mbiwa.

Complete arsehole the way he's gone about this, especially the timing. Basically wants a cowards way out, won't hand in a transfer request, won't pay up, trying to use his father to force a move, staying quiet allowing rumours to build. Couldn't have played this any worse. This isn't a guy who should be our captain, I'd strip him immediately.

Not that arsed now we've got Mbiwa.

Complete arsehole the way he's gone about this, especially the timing. Basically wants a cowards way out, won't hand in a transfer request, won't pay up, trying to use his father to force a move, staying quiet allowing rumours to build. Couldn't have played this any worse. This isn't a guy who should be our captain, I'd strip him immediately.

If this all true then i agree completely.

we can, its called a contract

What a poor captain.

Needs to make a statement and put this to bed either way.

:thup:

Fans deserve to know whats happening now, gone on for too long.

Aye, still can't jump to any conclusions over this like. No one has a clue what the crack is.