Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Don't think we'd have got M'Biwa for the same price last year as they were riding high in the league, this year they've dropped off and financial reality is biting we've got a better deal.

Same with Debuchy and Lille. We've been patient and stuck to our policy. Obviously paying the price in the league meanwhile.

Can't believe it took us two weeks to say 'who the fuck do you think you are?!' To San Lorenzo. The cheeky motherfuckers.

To be fair i think we told them to get stuffed last week. But they couldn't grasp that you need money or goods to the equivalent value to secure a deal.

A bit like the pakistani fellow who insisted of phoning me every night for three weeks offering me £9k for my evo, despite being told to fuck off on 20 of the 21 evenings.

Can't believe it took us two weeks to say 'who the fuck do you think you are?!' To San Lorenzo. The cheeky motherfuckers.

To be fair i think we told them to get stuffed last week. But they couldn't grasp that you need money or goods to the equivalent value to secure a deal.

A bit like the pakistani fellow who insisted of phoning me every night for three weeks offering me £9k for my evo, despite being told to fuck off on 20 of the 21 evenings.

what happened on the 21st?

Club have booked a press conference for tomorrow.  Could be for new signings, or could be to address this.

reggae reggae source?

Source inside the business arm of the club.  Says the media suite has been booked, which is apparently unusual as pressers usually aren't booked for there or through them.

what happened on the 21st?

I was polite the first time. As I'm guessing NUFC probably were.

Really thought he was leaving us. Big plus. He's immense, as a captain, as a player, as the heart and head of defense. He'll be needed - good sign.

could not agree with you more!

Really thought he was leaving us. Big plus. He's immense, as a captain, as a player, as the heart and head of defense. He'll be needed - good sign.

lets see how he reacts to not getting what he was supposed to want.

Really don't think we've heard the end of this.

No doubt an open letter Cristina Fernández de Kirchner is winging its way to David Cameron as we speak. Informing all how nasty we have been, accusing us of being a colonial power by not letting an international defender join SL for nothing .

Hopefully this is the end of it for January, with a bit of luck San Lorenzo will go bankrupt in the next four months.

Still want to hear from Colo on this, this whole episode has been extremely suspect. If he really just has been trying to force a move home then he's let himself down badly IMO, especially if he's tried to feign some family problems in an attempt to get out.