Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

The current difference when you look at the table and the quality of the fooball is affecting the judgement.

Never would have thought that the fact that they play better football than us and that they are 12 positions higher than us in the league would affect peoples judgement :lol:

Guest hatem garrincha

The current difference when you look at the table and the quality of the fooball is affecting the judgement.

Never would have thought that the fact that they play better football than us and that they are 12 positions higher than us in the league would affect peoples judgement :lol:

There's a conflit between the type of players Carr has bring for 2 years and the type of football NUFC is playing now.

For me, individually, MYM is better than Kaboul (the first is in the french national squad, not the latter), Cabaye better than Sandro, Marveaux better than Lennon, Cissé better than Adebayor, and Krul not very far from Lloris.

Can't be bothered to go through the Spurs nonsense.

We need him more than ever for three games. If he puts in the captain's performances he's capable of and sees us to safety I'd happily give him a hero's sendoff to San Lorenzo (with some compensation from them of course).

Colo clearly lost his way a little bit this season. Still don't know what was/is actually going on in his life, but it can all be forgotten in the next three weeks. He's done plenty for us, including helping us get promoted and cementing (or so I thought - thanks, Alan) our PL status. I'd love for him to stay, but one last hurrah is all that's needed now.

Think his heart will be in it, even his conscience after all that's happened. No doubts he'll give his all, just a question of whether his fitness will make him effective and help see us over the line.

Feels like we're always clutching at some straw or other at the moment, but we desperately need every last drop Colo and Hatem can give us.

Will be extremely important especially as he along with Taylor both have experience of a relegation fight and we'll need that to scrape away with at least 2 points from the next two games.

Not sure who he's going to drop for Colo, Saylor or MYM, Saylor probably had the worse game against Liverpool, but they were both bad and Saylor has the "experience" that Pardew wants. So I think it'll be MYM that makes way.

Ironically us getting relegated would be better personally for Colo. The club would definitely release him for free. In fact, he'd have so much leverage that he could probably get us to subsidise a big proportion of his current contract while San Lorenzo assume the rest. It's a strange, strange world.

I would definitely start him because he's our best defender. I'd drop Taylor but all this talk about experience and the fact that we're up against Carroll will see Pardew dropping MYM. MYM has been bad lately but Taylor has been marginally worse. Either way, whoever Colo comes in for, we'll be better for it.

Guest bimpy474

"Gouffran out for season following near-fatal head injury"

train16

He's done well to kick into his own head.