Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Don't think I'll be this gutted seeing a player move since Nobby left the first time :(

Nobby and Coloccini are the 2 best foreign players I've seen at Newcastle, others have been more flash, none better. 

Don't think I'll be this gutted seeing a player move since Nobby left the first time :(

Nobby and Coloccini are the 2 best foreign players I've seen at Newcastle, others have been more flash, none better.

Agreed. Still miss Nobby.  :jesuswept:

I'd have hoped it was obvious I was obviously being sarcastic. It's a sad day if this really is his last match for us today.

Sadder still for me that I cannot make it down today to bid him farewell. :(

Don't think Inochi's post was aimed at you and neither was my agreement with him.

Give over. The man will be remembered as a legend, because he's the best defender we've ever had. If today is the last time we'll see him, it'll be obvious come full time. He'll get the send off he deserves from every single person in the ground.

Absolutely love him as a man and as a player. One of our true greats.

:thup:

Give over. The man will be remembered as a legend, because he's the best defender we've ever had. If today is the last time we'll see him, it'll be obvious come full time. He'll get the send off he deserves from every single person in the ground.

Absolutely love him as a man and as a player. One of our true greats.

Irreplaceable....we'll not see the likes of him at Newcastle for many years to come.

I'd have hoped it was obvious I was obviously being sarcastic. It's a sad day if this really is his last match for us today.

Inochi has a monopoly on sarcasm, nobody else is allowed to use it.

Guest icemanblue

Inochi has a monopoly on sarcasm, nobody else is allowed to use it.

:lol: Wow.

Nah, GM, not aimed at you. I was responding to palenese's post.

He lead back line brilliantly today. He's constantly looking to see if every one of the back four is in position. If he goes, we need an experienced centre half to replace him.

Guest icemanblue

Didn't see a lot during the lap to indicate that was his last game. Bit of chest thumping at the Gallowgate, who gave him a great reception. But, he doesn't seem the type to ham it up. Who knows. Hope it wasn't the last we see of him.