Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

New assistant :

Please, it'll be fucking hilarious and absolutely no need to hate them.

:lol: :lol: Has to happen.

:lol: Suddenly would fall back in love with the club

:lol: I'm already back. I can't wait to get hurt again.

:lol: Yeah, I mean tonight has been truly special tbh.

I'm intrigued, I like him as a person, he seems like a decent guy, he's seemingly well respected by the players, and overall he's done well here, and has been by far our best centre defender in recent history, but as a manager I don't know, what type of style of play would he implement? Will it work being a player manager? Will he be soft with people he would consider "friends"? Will he have to shave of his mullet to look more professional (and therefore lose his powers)? One thing is for sure, i'd rather have him in charge then Pardew.

I'm intrigued, I like him as a person, he seems like a decent guy, he's seemingly well respected by the players, and overall he's done well here, and has been by far our best centre defender in recent history, but as a manager I don't know, what type of style of play would he implement? Will it work being a player manager? Will he be soft with people he would consider "friends"? Will he have to shave of his mullet to look more professional (and therefore lose his powers)? One thing is for sure, i'd rather have him in charge then Pardew.

The list of people I'd have in before Pardew could double as a fucking world census -1 name.

Jonas as assistant manager would be amazing

Especially if he sat in the dugout contemplatively strumming a guitar.

"Do you mind if I bring my guitar?"

"I'd rather you didn't, Jonas, it's not that kind of area"

Inside the club his relationship with those in command strengthened. Ashley and the then managing director Derek Llambias would go to his Jesmond home and discuss the club.

At the start of last year, he attempted to follow his wife home to Argentina to be with his family, following personal problems. Newcastle had to fight for his return. Among the many conversations that took place, including those with lawyers, is believed to have been one that involved being the future manager of Newcastle United.

That situation moved closer late last night with Pardew on the brink of leaving Newcastle to take over at Crystal Palace.

Crikey. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

I'll take it. He used to pass the ball to Benny a lot. That alone makes him better than Pardew and Bruce.

By a fair few accounts, he hates HBA :(

It was Coloccini who led a group of players to suggest that Hatem Ben Arfa should no longer be accepted in the first-team squad in the summer, following two dressing-room clashes with Pardew and team-mates. Coloccini felt the apology from the French forward had not been strong enough. Ben Arfa has not kicked a ball for Newcastle since.

colo y?

I'll take it. He used to pass the ball to Benny a lot. That alone makes him better than Pardew and Bruce.

By a fair few accounts, he hates HBA :(

:lol: Hm. I dunno. He passed it to him a lot, though. He'll get over the hate.

Fucking crease if he's manager. Thing is I couldn't give a fuck tbh, if things go pear shaped and we spiral into disaster at least it'll stir fans out of their slumber. The shitty state of purgatory and apathy we were in with Pardew was totally mind numbing, can only watch the same things happening for so long before you go fucking loopy tbh.