Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Look forward to hearing what his ex, Ronaldo, has to say about this.

As soon as he can see the keyboard through the tears, he'll be here.

:spit:

I think there's every chance we'll let him go in the summer - MYM will have had all this season to adjust properly and we can bring in the physical stopper we need to play alongside him (assuming whoever it is can displace Iron Mike of course....)

Be very interesting to see if he starts tomorrow.

I can't see him getting picked tomorrow. Neither Willo nor Mapou deserve to be dropped, and certainly not for someone who says they want to leave.

If his personal life is in a mess and he's hankering for a change, we can't expect him to produce peak performances anyway.

If rumors are to be believed, I think the club have already looked into replacing Colo. I would imagine that he will leave sooner, rather than later. As someone said previously, it must be difficult being so far away from your family, but that said - why did he sign that new deal last year?!

I'd also second Tiote being made full time club captain. He seems to be growing into the role. :thup:

He just cannot keep it shut this lad. Last year in a relegation battle he utters his discontent to rock the boat and now on the back of two wins and on the eve of a would be hat-trick, he does it again. The shame is he's our leader but in fairness his injury record is poor this last year or so.

Nothing we didn't already know, no need to go overboard on it. We pretty much knew we had him for another season and I'm thankful just for that.

Don't care. Strip captaincy.

:lol:

At the end of the day our captain shouldn't be someone who consistently talks about leaving the club.

Give it to someone who wouldn't dream of leaving...

like Cabaye.

I can't really feel any bad feeling towards him. We all know he wants to go home, but at least he has had the decency to show Newcastle respect and play on until it happens. Colo has been great for us over the years, and if he wants to go home to Argentina then good luck to him, I wish him well. It's up to the club to find a proper replacement for him and let him go.

Nothing we didn't already know, no need to go overboard on it. We pretty much knew we had him for another season and I'm thankful just for that.

At the end of the day our captain shouldn't be someone who consistently talks about leaving the club.

like Cabaye.

Agree with the first bit :thup:

as long as san lolenzo stump up the cash (yaoooo), let him go

I can't really feel any bad feeling towards him. We all know he wants to go home, but at least he has had the decency to show Newcastle respect and play on until it happens. Colo has been great for us over the years, and if he wants to go home to Argentina then good luck to him, I wish him well. It's up to the club to find a proper replacement for him and let him go.

I disagree, he has signed a contract. Is a multimillion pound asset and it's tough shit basically.

If Suarez suddenly decided me missed Uruguay would Liverpool just give him a pat on the head, rip up his contract and send him home? Would they fuck.

He and his family knew what he was getting into when he signed the contract, unless there are extreme medical issues permitting he will just have to live with it (and by it I mean getting paid many thousands of pounds every week to do something a lot of people a lot poorer pay to do).

like Cabaye.

We all know there's only 1 man at the club who will never leave us. He's paid his dues.

It's time to pass him the armband.