Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Can't blame him, before this season he was talking about CL, that we should built on last season. And then, lack of investment, injuries, poor results and selling the topscorer. Think his fed up with this club and the pepole who runs it. Maybe this explains his poor form and the relation to pardew. Think his very frustrated... Wake up call to fat ashley!!!!!

No.

:lol: missed this, absolutely 0% chance in hell he's going back to the Primera at the end of next season. The two that could (at a massive push and huge wage reduction) don't need him, in relative terms, plus why would he end his career so early giving that fuck Argentina off as soon as he could.

The disparity between Brazilian clubs and the rest of South American clubs at the moment is huge which makes their relatives failings (Santos aside) in the Copa Lib/SudAmer... even more amusing.

Really?

He's not going to be leaving, it's all unsubstantiated rumors. In thish day and age do you really think that an Agent would state that said rumours are, "ludicrous"? He would say that might interest the player to either get a better contract or to leave.

Until either his agent or Colo himself states that he has designs to leave, then I won't be believing anything.

He won't be going anywhere, and in a month or two emotions will have died down and he'll be settled again (if the rumours of personal issues are true). In the meantime I'm still confident he can do it on the pitch.

This is why I said it would be interesting to see if he actually demanded to leave the club 100% or if he just raised it but discussion were (relatively) amicable.

It's definitely not a forgone conclusion that he'll leave, especially given the financial issues around any deal.

San Lorenzo obviously haven't heard of Mike Ashley, imagine MA's face when they offer......26p for Colo. or saying that maybe they seen the 85% off signs at Sports Direct and thought they could have a chance with Colo that way.

San Lorenzo obviously haven't heard of Mike Ashley, imagine MA's face when they offer......26p for Colo. or saying that maybe they seen the 85% off signs at Sports Direct and thought they could have a chance with Colo that way.

Even the San Lorenzo dude has basically said they can't afford to bring Colo back.

I'll say again, don't underestimate that Ashley will be glad to see the highest earner off the wage books, especially at his age.

Could get three cheaper, younger players on £60k per week.

The most telling thing IMO is that if this was untrue (or even a half-truth), Colo would have come out and rubbished/explained the situation by now.

I agree, although he's never been very active press-wise. You'd imagine this would be different though, fucking hell.

Guest Brazilianbob

What a load of rubbish.  Colo has just bought a new house and is having renovation/extension built.  That's not what a person does when he wants to leave the country.w

What a load of rubbish.  Colo has just bought a new house and is having renovation/extension built.  That's not what a person does when he wants to leave the country.w

Well, its something going on that we do not know about, obviously.

Why the hell have not Colo or the club gone out and dismissed it if it was bullshit?

Well, its something going on that we do not know about, obviously.

Why the hell have not Colo or the club gone out and dismissed it if it was bullshit?

Too busy selling car mats and making Santon computer wallpapers

Guest firetotheworks

There was all of this "...but why would he want to leave if..." with Carroll and Given, but it happened. Personally I think he'll go in the summer. There is absolutely no reason that I can think of for us to let him go at such an important point in our season/history.

:lol: missed this, absolutely 0% chance in hell he's going back to the Primera at the end of next season. The two that could (at a massive push and huge wage reduction) don't need him, in relative terms, plus why would he end his career so early giving that fuck Argentina off as soon as he could.

The disparity between Brazilian clubs and the rest of South American clubs at the moment is huge which makes their relatives failings (Santos aside) in the Copa Lib/SudAmer... even more amusing.

Really?

If only I could have forseen these personal problems a year previously and got down the bookies. 

Cool points scoring though :thup:

For me, there's no debate about whether this is true or not - we dont need a Colo statement. It's clearly true. What makes me hopeful is the money issue - it would take sheer lunacy for the club to just let him leave. We know Ashley is generally a lunatic and has made some insane decisions before but not when it comes to money. And he doesn't have a sentimental side.

For me, there's no debate about whether this is true or not - we dont need a Colo statement. It's clearly true. What makes me hopeful is the money issue - it would take sheer lunacy for the club to just let him leave. We know Ashley is generally a lunatic and has made some insane decisions before but not when it comes to money. And he doesn't have a sentimental side.

:thup:

:thup:

Well something is clearly true, nobody knows exactly what though.

What horrendous news. We just let a top 4 club level striker go to Chelsea, now maybe losing our only top 4 level centre back.

So we enter the window needing a right back, centre back and striker and so far have got a right back, sold our top goal scorer and now our best centre back wants to leave. If Colo goes we need two centre backs and a striker!

Arrrghh. This season smells of relegation. A joke from start to finsih so far.

Guest neesy111

Really?

Do you really have to point score?