Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Another season of Willamson and Colo and 4-4-2 with MYM back in France by January at the latest.

Or alternatively, MYM will be right back once Debuchy moves in the Summer

Another season of Willamson and Colo and 4-4-2 with MYM back in France by January at the latest.

Or alternatively, MYM will be right back once Debuchy moves in the Summer

That would be a car crash of epic proportions.

Guest firetotheworks

Currently in Starbucks at The Green with two women. Possibly drinking coffee or maybe even tea. Living la vie da colo probably.

Currently in Starbucks at The Green with two women. Possibly drinking coffee or maybe even tea. Living la vie da colo probably.

Pre-wife's-in-argentina-lol-gangbang beverage to keep the stamina up. We've all been there.

Coloccini is unhappy

Everyone hates Pardew

Coloccini meets with owners

Coloccini announces he's staying at Newcastle next season

Could Coloccini have been told that Pardew's on his way?

(Yes, I'm clutching at any straw I can)

Colo will only stay if Pardew goes. Colo has just broken the news pards is going. Fair play, he doesn't say much for a captain but what he says is important.

Guest neesy111

Colo will only stay if Pardew goes. Colo has just broken the news pards is going. Fair play, he doesn't say much for a captain but what he says is important.

WAT?

Guest chopey

Pardew says he very rarely talks to Ashley directly and JFK was actually brought in to speak to Pardew so that Ashley didn't need to, and yet he meets with Colo and Carr to give them the lowdown on the club and personally convince them to stay ........................Pardew is gone man.

Agree with this,however.. I can't help feeling that Ashley pretty much loves Pardew right now.

In Ashley's eyes we've had the perfect season. Met the target in the league,knocked out of both cups early,no Europa qualification, and sold a player for big money.

Pardew says he very rarely talks to Ashley directly and JFK was actually brought in to speak to Pardew so that Ashley didn't need to, and yet he meets with Colo and Carr to give them the lowdown on the club and personally convince them to stay ........................Pardew is gone man.

Whats the story with him meeting with Carr?

Agree with this,however.. I can't help feeling that Ashley pretty much loves Pardew right now.

In Ashley's eyes we've had the perfect season. Met the target in the league,knocked out of both cups early,no Europa qualification, and sold a player for big money.

This seasons targets are met but keeping Pardew is too much of a gamble for next season, especially without our best players to save the day. Players values have nosedived and will keep doing so, Ashley will take this in to consideration when he sacks him this summer.

Guest chopey

He met Carr last summer and convinced him to stay when the JFK thing kicked off and Carr was linked with Liverpool

Guest zicomartin

Wonder who set those targets, for this year. 

And deciding not to compete in the cups.

Bet it was Pardew.

He was the one blaming Europa League and going on about not competing financially with the might of  Southampton.

Im not surprised Cabaye wanted out.

Guest chopey

Pardews job is a lot easier with low targets and low expectations, Ashley is still a cunt tho

Guest firetotheworks

Coloccini is unhappy

Everyone hates Pardew

Coloccini meets with owners

Coloccini announces he's staying at Newcastle next season

Could Coloccini have been told that Pardew's on his way?

(Yes, I'm clutching at any straw I can)

Great poem.

This seasons targets are met but keeping Pardew is too much of a gamble for next season, especially without our best players to save the day. Players values have nosedived and will keep doing so, Ashley will take this in to consideration when he sacks him this summer.

That's my feeling on everything going on. Yes, Pardew made the season target of 10ish place and the bonus for the players and staff, however the #1 thing Ashley has always seemed to care about (IMO) is player purchase value + resale value.  Looking at next season, he's sold Cabaye (increase in value, but reportedly not sold for high enough) and Remy is leaving as his loan is over. So looking at player resale value of the current squad, nearly ALL of them are down or could be wanting out.