Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

It's Sports Direct United and whatever 11 shitehouses they put on the pitch will be Sports Direct employees. It's no longer and football club and it's even stopped pretending to be. They just happen to be wearing black and white. I couldn't give a f**k what happens to Mashley's investment.

The way this usually works Mike, is that you produce a functioning football club with a decent manager and a fair squad of players, aiming to win as many games as you can and achieve something in the game. Then we support it.

Guest Gino14

The way this usually works Mike, is that you produce a functioning football club with a decent manager and a fair squad of players, aiming to win as many games as you can and achieve something in the game. Then we support it.

That's exactly it, they have it ass backwards.  Whatever people say about the fans and support, when the team put the effort in and play well they get full support more than you could ever believe, even with Ashley and his terrible regime in charge of it.  If they want some support now, the players need to go out and put in a performance worthy of support.  If they do that, the fans in the stadium will back the team, no matter what the overall horrible state of affairs is.  At the moment, every game is over before we're ten minutes into it.  The fans simply have nothing to get behind.  The players need to take responsibility for that and not dump it on the fans, because this statement sounds like "If you don't get behind us and we lose it's your fault."  It's exactly the kind of gutless spineless crap that had people chanting "cowards" at them at the weekend.  If they're too thick to see that, they're unlikely to put in a good performance anyway and we're doomed to the championship.  Blaming the fans, that anyone would say have been loyal to this club through the rare good times and the extremely common woeful times, is just another cowardly act from the bunch of cowards we have at this club from top to bottom.

It's quite incredible how they're trying to turn this back on the fans now that their gamble looks like fucking up, despite the fact that their gamble meant condemning the fanbase to yet another wasted half-season (at best, relegation at worst).  They're even worse when they're trying to "engage" rather than saying nowt, the absolute wankers.

It's quite incredible how they're trying to turn this back on the fans now that their gamble looks like f***ing up, despite the fact that their gamble meant condemning the fanbase to yet another wasted half-season (at best, relegation at worst).  They're even worse when they're trying to "engage" rather than saying nowt, the absolute w*****s.

The only thing I find incredible is that some morons will fall for it.

It's quite incredible how they're trying to turn this back on the fans now that their gamble looks like f***ing up, despite the fact that their gamble meant condemning the fanbase to yet another wasted half-season (at best, relegation at worst).  They're even worse when they're trying to "engage" rather than saying nowt, the absolute w*****s.

Aye that's what I mean tbh, it's incredible that they think they can get away with it and some will still go for it.  Anyone with a brain who has been paying the slightest bit of attention will realise that they're now trying to play it both ways in the most shameful way possible.  Their "charm offensive" the last few days has been some of the worst stuff yet, they've gone from being silent to openly lying to and manipulating people yet again for their own means and it's fucking rank.

On this occasion I actually reckon the club will not succeed. The media attention is too high on them at tbe moment and they'll be heavily scrutinised tomorrow. When I get my email I will be sending one straight back like.

Aye that's what I mean tbh, it's incredible that they think they can get away with it and some will still go for it.  Anyone with a brain who has been paying the slightest bit of attention will realise that they're now trying to play it both ways in the most shameful way possible.  Their "charm offensive" the last few days has been some of the worst stuff yet, they've gone from being silent to openly lying to and manipulating people yet again for their own means and it's fucking rank.

This is just blind panic now. They're worried about relegation, losing millions and millions of pounds, losing exposure for SD, losing their investments (players) cheaply in a fire-sale, poor season ticket sales and supporter unrest in the stands for West Brom and West Ham.

They're staring down the barrel atm and the thick fuckers have only just realised it. Eight off the bounce and NOW they start floundering about looking to spin it to the idiots. Knock the onus of responsibility back in the court of the fans, "get us out of this please because we've not got a fucking clue how to deal with this shit". It's pitiful, shameless and pathetic the lengths these cunts will go to to hide, deflect and distort things to absolve themselves of blame and responsibility. The alarm bells are deafening and they're like a drunk in the dark, fumbling around trying to turn them off but failing spectacularly. Their incompetence, arrogance  and stubborn refusal to deal with the situation in January has caused this mess. How fucking dare they beg for support from the very people they've shit on for the last few years.

Fuck them, the club is going down in flames and I want to watch the show. The hotter and brighter the inferno the better, torch the fucking lot of them. 

Guest Howaythetoon

Wow, this is low, really low. I've never disliked this club more and Colo can go and fuck himself for putting his name to this obvious KB inspired piece of shit. At least it shows they are bricking things.

The club's official Facebook page shared this earlier and I replied with "An open letter from Keith Bishop, sorry, Coloccini". Just seen they've deleted my comment. Petty wankers. :lol:

This is just blind panic now. They're worried about relegation, losing millions and millions of pounds, losing exposure for SD, losing their investments (players) cheaply in a fire-sale, poor season ticket sales and supporter unrest in the stands for West Brom and West Ham.

They're staring down the barrel atm and the thick fuckers have only just realised it. Eight off the bounce and NOW they start floundering about looking to spin it to the idiots. Knock the onus of responsibility back in the court of the fans, "get us out of this please because we've not got a fucking clue how to deal with this shit". It's pitiful, shameless and pathetic the lengths these cunts will go to to hide, deflect and distort things to absolve themselves of blame and responsibility. The alarm bells are deafening and they're like a drunk in the dark, fumbling around trying to turn them off but failing spectacularly. Their incompetence, arrogance  and stubborn refusal to deal with the situation in January has caused this mess. How fucking dare they beg for support from the very people they've shit on for the last few years.

Fuck them, the club is going down in flames and I want to watch the show. The hotter and brighter the inferno the better, torch the fucking lot of them. 

Top post as usual.

This letter more than anything else has made me really, really want relegation.

In a perverse way, the threat of going down has rekindled my interest in the club. I haven't watched a single game in ages yet I feel like tuning in for the remaining three just so I can watch Ashley's prized asset go down in flames.

Judging from what I've seen on twitter it's working like.

Of course it's working, man. Most of our fans have little self-respect and couldn't spell independent thought if you gave them a colour dictionary. 

They can fuck off. Hope they get relegated, the fat fucker is shitting himself.

Wonder how the mugs who turn up feel if we avoid relegation and the same happens again.

A selection of comments from that fb post:

http://i.imgur.com/20K2K4Nl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Aov4TpGl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/BKMVo1yl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/7jXVWPAl.jpg

Nah. That's a stupid move.  Those who moved by this letter will realize they are fucking idiots once they see the abysmal display on the pitch in the coming Saturday.  This will backfire spectacularly.