Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

I'm convinced they built St James' Park over a native american burial ground. It's the only explanation for what we're going through here.

The season review DVD won't have a single match on it.

:lol: be like a 'best bits" compilation of various ridiculous things that have happened

Easily the most dysfunctional team on Earth.

I'm convinced they built St James' Park over a native american burial ground. It's the only explanation for what we're going through here.

:lol: Carver talking to some dude that died 1000 years ago like "...Bobby?"

:lol: be like a 'best bits" compilation of various ridiculous things that have happened

Easily the most dysfunctional team on Earth.

Funnily enough, Blackpool manage to be worse :lol:

I just love how they feel compelled to prove they haven't lied to the fans by producing the actual letter. It's pathological, even small things like that are shrouded by duplicity and suspicion.

I'm livid at how stupid they think we are but even more angry that some of our fans are taken in by it.

Guest neesy111

There's actually going to be one !?

Ofcourse, all matches sponsored by S**** D****

I just love how they feel compelled to prove they haven't lied to the fans by producing the actual letter. It's pathological, everything they do is shrouded by duplicity and suspicion. Even small things like that.

Being a fly on the wall at that meeting.

Bishop - We'll get Colo to write a message asking for support, they like him so that should work

Charnley - Dunno like, they hate everything at the moment despite our best efforts to make everything mint and Mike saving their bacon. Probably think it's all a bit fake.

Carver - Ar here, ah nah wat al dee. I'll scribble on a sheet of A4 using me pen and al hold it up in me pressa like. Geordie John saves yiz agen. Eee am mint me.

There's actually going to be one !?

Ofcourse, all matches sponsored by S**** D****

Might as well just fill it with the pre/post match conferences tbh, more memorable and entertaining than any of the games.

I just love how they feel compelled to prove they haven't lied to the fans by producing the actual letter. It's pathological, even small things like that are shrouded by duplicity and suspicion.

:lol: I just love the mental image of Colo sitting down in his home with some looseleaf paper like he's got fucking homework.