Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

The FA are a bunch of clueless, spineless b@stards. They caused this by putting in a referee totally out of his depth for a fixture of that size, then admit he had a nightmare and then try to screw NUFC out of some money by fining them for being rightfully aggrieved at the time.

Charged with failure to control your players due to reaction of a red card. Said red card was overturned.

FUCK OFF FA.

:lol: Meanwhile the top teams form a bonfire circle around the ref on the regular with no risk of punishment. When is the fucking corruption scandal going to finally break. Jesus I can't wait.

Charged with failure to control your players due to reaction of a red card. Said red card was overturned.

FUCK OFF FA.

You must know that doesn't matter, you can't surround the ref even when he's blatantly wrong.

(Insert 'unless you're Chelsea' quip here)

:lol: So they've overturned it - and therefore accepted it was wrong - but at the same time charged us with failing to control our players? Go figure.

The FA rules are a bit like the old sink or float witch trial test. When dunked in the water, if you float you are a witch so you'll be burned to death. If you drown you weren't a witch after all.

:lol: So they've overturned it - and therefore accepted it was wrong - but at the same time charged us with failing to control our players? Go figure.

The FA rules are a bit like the old sink or float witch trial test. When dunked in the water, if you float you are a witch so you'll be burned to death. If you drown you weren't a witch after all.

Cheers for explaining how those witch trials worked. Always wondered. :thup:

So, not only did we have get a penalty and red card against us, we don't even get to have Colo suspended AND we get charged with failing to control our players. Couldn't really have gone down much worse for us :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe it's time to have a f***ing sideline review of straight red cards or something to make sure these aren't massively destroying matches. Refs need to be held accountable for gaffs like this.

Straight reds reviewed by an independent panel on video in London. If the decision is upheld, the player is off. If the decision is overturned, the referee is sent off and replaced by the 4th official. Tell me that wouldn't be the greatest rule change ever. Imagine the scenes when a ref gets sent off.

I detect sarcasm. I wasn't sure if everyone would be up to date on 17th century witch trial practices.

Anyway, the point was the FA damn NUFC either way.

FUCK OFF FA.

:lol: Meanwhile the top teams form a bonfire circle around the ref on the regular with no risk of punishment. When is the fucking corruption scandal going to finally break. Jesus I can't wait.

There will be no corruption scandal. That's not to say there isn't any corruption though. According to the secret footballer, he talked to a referee and the referee said that Scudamore once told them“And, remember, you’re not in a sport, you are part of the entertainment business. We don’t want our top players being sent off every week because it’s bad for the brand. We want them on the pitch as much as possible.” For some reason nobody seems to care about this

I detect sarcasm. I wasn't sure if everyone would be up to date on 17th century witch trial practices.

Anyway, the point was the FA damn NUFC either way.

Mick is, he was there