Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

I would prefer him to sit out a match like...

Not when the alternative is Lascelles.

Both Mbabu and Haidara are fit, move Dummett to CB at play either of them at left back. We'd be a much better team for it IMO.

Not when the alternative is Lascelles.

Both Mbabu and Haidara are fit, move Dummett to CB at play either of them at left back. We'd be a much better team for it IMO.

Aye, he could have done the same on Sunday but he still picked Lascelles.

Given the problems we currently have in centre-midfield, would it not be an option to move Colo into a DMC position, fetching Dummett alongside Mbemba and Haidara then at left back?

Nah, he bombed there badly once.

I'd probably go, if I had to.

Jan    Dummet  Colo    Had

Mbemba

Sissoko    De Jong      Winey

Mitro        Perez

He can pass and get forward better than sideshow.

Given the problems we currently have in centre-midfield, would it not be an option to move Colo into a DMC position, fetching Dummett alongside Mbemba and Haidara then at left back?

He'd have the technical ability but wouldn't be able to run as much as he'd need to

How many times, especially under Ferguson, have Man U players, usually led by Keane, surrounded a referee and just about assaulted him, let alone protested...? Were Man U ever censored for such behaviour..??

I said before that the rulers of the game are corrupt and I stand by that absolutely - totally ridiculous and childish riposte by an organization that believes itself beyond question.

He was playing well until he was sent off.

Not allowed to say that here.

Agree with both - Ronaldo hasn't replied to my earlier comment I notice too!

It'd be interesting to see the reaction if it was Mbemba involved.......................

Ronaldo loves to mock Colo and always labels him as weak so I’d love to have seen his reaction if Colo had hardly went in on Fletcher and been knocked over and Fletcher had went on to score! Elliot’s hesitation also was a big part of it too. It was never a foul in the first place anyway! The way that bearded, porridge-gobbling tramp goes down is embarrassing!

No amount of moving players about will change our CM issue and our CB issue.  Lack of spend in these key positions have left the team weak as piss in the middle.

We need to move Wijnaldum back IMO, but I can see why it won't happen after he just scored 4.

colo should be sat out, dummett centre half and mbabu left back.

giving colo the extended deal in the summer and with it the armband, will cost us massively I think, typical nufc s***, he should have been cut loose in the summer and replaced.

Been said countless times but can't be said enough. Selling Abeid and not replacing his spot in the squad was as moronic a decision as this club have taken under Ashley. It could be the difference between going down and staying up. Incompetence.

aye, ridiculous move.

Paully, everyone on planet Earth apart from you (and possibly Ian W) thinks Colo's weak. He's a PL laughing stock. Managers and players are targeting him big time now and it's only going to get worse.

Where did I state that I thought he was strong? If he'd gone in half-arsed and been sent tumbling and they'd scored then I'd love to have seen your reaction.

Was he playing well until the incident?

Don't forget he also advocates the death of innocent Russian through his unwavering support for Stalin and more importantly that if he wanted to, Ronaldo could punch him all the way to Siberia.