Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

No complaints about being charged for failing to control our players. FA said they were clamping down on 3+ players surrounding the referee at the start of the yearm

Correct decision to overturn the red as it wasnt an obvious goalscoring opportunity as Fletcher didnt have posession of the ball hence no goalscoring opportunity

Charged with failure to control your players due to reaction of a red card. Said red card was overturned.

FUCK OFF FA.

:lol: Meanwhile the top teams form a bonfire circle around the ref on the regular with no risk of punishment. When is the fucking corruption scandal going to finally break. Jesus I can't wait.

:lol: Actually is so blatant and ridiculous.

Charged with failure to control your players due to reaction of a red card. Said red card was overturned.

f*** OFF FA.

:lol: Meanwhile the top teams form a bonfire circle around the ref on the regular with no risk of punishment. When is the f***ing corruption scandal going to finally break. Jesus I can't wait.

:lol: Actually is so blatant and ridiculous.

In the Chelsea game at the weekend when Matic got sent off, Terry went up to the ref on his own and the ref said "go away" which I thought was wrong as he's the captain and entitled to some kind of explanation. I was actually quite impressed it was only Terry going up to him. Not 3 seconds later Ramires flies in along with about 5 others and surround the ref. I'm quite sure Chelsea were not charged for this. Just book them all, it will stop.

FUCK OFF FA.

:lol: Meanwhile the top teams form a bonfire circle around the ref on the regular with no risk of punishment. When is the fucking corruption scandal going to finally break. Jesus I can't wait.

There will be no corruption scandal. That's not to say there isn't any corruption though. According to the secret footballer, he talked to a referee and the referee said that Scudamore once told them“And, remember, you’re not in a sport, you are part of the entertainment business. We don’t want our top players being sent off every week because it’s bad for the brand. We want them on the pitch as much as possible.” For some reason nobody seems to care about this

Not in the Premiership yet, but there's a bit of a scandal brewing in Spain.  Anyone believe that it's limited to Spain?

f***ing hell, wasn't expecting this.

Was clearly the wrong decision though.

One thing that pisses me off even more than the penalty decision/sending off, is an even more blatant penalty that wasn't given 15 seconds earlier that nobody seems to mention - totally disgraceful decision which should have been given for the handball but most definitely given for the immediate foul with the other arm.

FUCK OFF FA.

There will be no corruption scandal. That's not to say there isn't any corruption though. According to the secret footballer, he talked to a referee and the referee said that Scudamore once told them“And, remember, you’re not in a sport, you are part of the entertainment business. We don’t want our top players being sent off every week because it’s bad for the brand. We want them on the pitch as much as possible.” For some reason nobody seems to care about this

Not in the Premiership yet, but there's a bit of a scandal brewing in Spain.  Anyone believe that it's limited to Spain?

It's rife in this country like - some of it might be pre-meditated and therefore possible to prove, but most of it is subconscious and therefore impossible to effectively criticise.

Well that goes for the in-the-moment decisions when the ref thinks he'll hate his life if he goes against the big clubs, but FA punishments clearly run much deeper.

So an FA employee makes a monumental error, the Newcastle players complain, two days later the FA hang the ref out to dry and agree with the complaint of the players, then charge the players for complaining .......WTF

What even happened in the midst of the decision? Was there actually a fracas? ???

Hardly. Only recall Coloccini himself, Colback and Elliott making a fuss in the ref's face. Only Colback got booked?

When I was watching the commentators said that the referee was confronted in the tunnel at half time. I think this actually may have been when Colback was booked as well.

f*** OFF FA.

:lol: Meanwhile the top teams form a bonfire circle around the ref on the regular with no risk of punishment. When is the f***ing corruption scandal going to finally break. Jesus I can't wait.

That's spooky as I'm sure I've posted similar on here before, from two sources in different parts of the country. The week after I was told this,  Rooney kicked out 10yds from the ball at Swansea, yellow card, the one thing it couldn't be. It's either, the ref didn't see it or it's red. Obviously that wasn't the case on Sunday but it was a case of a referee desiding "I'm helping you and fucking you and there's sod all you can do". and it was obvious after 10mins.