NUFC 0 - 0 Fiorentina - 6/8/11 - game abandoned on 64mins due to heavy rain

Skirge

Is nobody else growing increasingly convinced that Harper is being phased out, by the way?

Or, alternatively, have I got it completely wrong and Pardew is so sure he's currently #1 that he doesn't need to be playing him?

I think we're going to start the season with Krul now and see how it goes.  Krul's been making noises about not wanting to sit on the bench for a long time now and I think we're just about at the point where he won't put up with it any longer or he'd want away.

Is nobody else growing increasingly convinced that Harper is being phased out, by the way?

Or, alternatively, have I got it completely wrong and Pardew is so sure he's currently #1 that he doesn't need to be playing him?

There definitely seems to be a move towards Krul for the number 1 shirt, and the fact we turned down a decent sized bid for Forster suggests we might have been looking at making those two the main keepers. Although if Forster hasn't done so well in pre season that might have caused a re-assessment.

Is Ba injured? And why isn't Marveaux playing instead of, I don't know, Lovenkrands  :facepalm:. Happy with Vuckic though.

I think Pardew already said he wasn't going with his best squad today, just wanted to get some guys playing time.

Mick lowes reckons Tiote wont be back for Arsenal

That would make the Bowyer and Lua Lua issues look competent, especially after we effectively sacrificed millions of pounds last season in order to have him for the first two games.

Mick lowes reckons Tiote wont be back for Arsenal

That would make the Bowyer and Lua Lua issues look competent, especially after we effectively sacrificed millions of pounds last season in order to have him for the first two games.

:lol: I forgot about that.

:lol: