Gabriel Obertan signs for Anzhi

Optimistic Nut

He was playing alright before he got injured tbf. I wasn't against him coming on, but certainly not for Cabella.

That's just it though, a good manager would know that he is the same bottler essentially and will let you down when it really matters.

Fucking useless cunt.

If I had fucked up that chance, even in 5-a-side, I'd be in a right fucking huff, straight off the pitch and into a dressing room to say sorry for being shite today.

He's standing in the centre circle chatting about his plans for tonight, tossing it off with some fucking stranger having a right old giggle.

The fucking alien faced cunt.

I saw Sissoko saying sorry to Obertan after that incident.  I wonder if Sissoko asked for the pass.

Haven't seen it back but at the time I felt Sissoko underhit the ball to Obertan

:thup: Was definitely a poor ball but I'd imagine even if he played it perfect Obertan would have fucked it up.

Guest John Carvery

I saw Sissoko saying sorry to Obertan after that incident.  I wonder if Sissoko asked for the pass.

'Sorry...I forgot you were useless.'

:lol: :lol:

Guest TruToon94

Useless player. He can run.... And not a single thing else.

Yet Marveaux and Ben Arfa are both given away. Useless club.

Guest Rent-A-Quote

He cost us the game today, simple as that, and its not like he was outstanding before that so we can cut him some slack.

No he didn't. He helped set up the only goal we scored. The negative play made them score, not him missing that chance which was terrible by the way.

But to just say "he cost us the game, simple as that" is pathetic.