Gabriel Obertan signs for Anzhi

Optimistic Nut

Guest Howaythetoon

One of the worst players I've had the misfortune of seeing in our colors, especially given the club he came from, his pedigree if you like, his relative young age and the fact he cost a few million quid. I hope to never see him in our shirt again. He sums up Pardew better quite well, no substance whatsoever.

Gutted for him.  Was just starting to look useful. Fear for his career at this club now.

Let's f***ing hope so.

As for comparing him to Pardew. Don't think I did Eeyoreboy. And if you think this utterly talentless chralatan of a footballer is good enough for us, or any PL club for that matter, then just goes to show why we have ended up with Pardcunt et al...Some people will accept any old turd.

He is f***ing useless. And feeling sorry for the c*** cos he is injured for a few months don't change that.

(Sure he will be fine on his multi million contract).

a bit harsh.

One of the worst players I've had the misfortune of seeing in our colors, especially given the club he came from, his pedigree if you like, his relative young age and the fact he cost a few million quid. I hope to never see him in our shirt again. He sums up Pardew better quite well, no substance whatsoever.

Yes.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

He's fast with zero end product. This was why Man U sold him and it's been clear for years. Bottling a clear chance after a decent run is his thing. He shouldn't have been on the pitch, and certainly not at the expense of a much better, in form player. Manager's fault for picking him.