Gabriel Obertan signs for Anzhi

Optimistic Nut

Guest firetotheworks

I can only imagine how much effort went into training if that's his level with people watching. [emoji38]

Definitely what's wrong with the club though. Obertan's doing it properly but who gives a shit? They do.

Highlight of the game was definitely him running cross field with the ball before getting fouled. Absolutely clueless.

Are you referring to the time when he retained possession, drifted infield (waiting for movement from other players) and drew a foul in a dangerous position?

The guy has major flaws and his decision making is rank but not sure this is the best example.

Gouffran over Obertan any day. At least Gouffran scores the odd goal. Obertan is one of the most pathetic "footballers" I've seen at this club. He knows he can't cross, pass, shoot or dribble so he's just resigned to doing fuck all with the ball. Like playing with 10 men. Pace is his one quality - it takes more to be a footballer.

Gouffran over Obertan any day. At least Gouffran scores the odd goal. Obertan is one of the most pathetic "footballers" I've seen at this club. He knows he can't cross, pass, shoot or dribble so he's just resigned to doing fuck all with the ball. Like playing with 10 men. Pace is his one quality - it takes more to be a footballer.

Not sure about that, at least Obertan sometimes gets a cross in and he worries the opposition with his pace. Gouffran is basically guaranteed to do nothing. They're both hopeless obviously.

Gouffran over Obertan any day. At least Gouffran scores the odd goal. Obertan is one of the most pathetic "footballers" I've seen at this club. He knows he can't cross, pass, shoot or dribble so he's just resigned to doing f*** all with the ball. Like playing with 10 men. Pace is his one quality - it takes more to be a footballer.

Not sure about that, at least Obertan sometimes gets a cross in and he worries the opposition with his pace. Gouffran is basically guaranteed to do nothing. They're both hopeless obviously.

A goal here and there. Scored 6 last season.