Gabriel Obertan signs for Anzhi

Optimistic Nut

Marveaux stormed home - bit it was all bollocks (is it unfair to say he looked disinterested today?)

Obertan refused to come on - thats turned out to be bollocks as well.

Mehdi Abeid is now never in any squad for reserves or first team - probably just nothing.

Can't help thinking back to that Steve Wraith tweet (dismissed as bollocks, obviously) and wondering

Marveaux stormed home - bit it was all bollocks (is it unfair to say he looked disinterested today?)

Obertan refused to come on - thats turned out to be bollocks as well.

Mehdi Abeid is now never in any squad for reserves or first team - probably just nothing.

Can't help thinking back to that Steve Wraith tweet (dismissed as bollocks, obviously) and wondering

Wondering what?

About the Marveaux things...... Jon Champion simply said that the coaching staff couldn't get hold of him. So I don't know where this he stormed home thing came from. (He could have been given the permission to leave the stadium.)

I think ESPN are a bit like Sky.... love a drama. (They're Americans after all.)

He really does have poor decision making :lol: I really want him to do well and he has shown ability but fucking hell I don't think I remember anyone making the wrong decision every time.

I can even forgive him going for glory at the end but as SEMTEX (I think) said, why now?

Give the lad a break. Exactly what did he wrong now? Was telling my friend that when he was coming on that no matter was he was doing he would get a lot of sticks. I thought he did alright. No worse than many others.

Give the lad a break. Exactly what did he wrong now? Was telling my friend that when he was coming on that no matter was he was doing he would get a lot of sticks. I thought he did alright. No worse than many others.

He left his bollocks on the bench to start with. He's pulled out of a tackle that he should have been first to.

The guy just doesn't have the application. He's a sprinter. That's all.

It was a poor decision to bring him on from Pardew. The home crowd have some cunts and the atmosphere was already edgy without bringing on one of the chief whipping boys for the boo boys.

It was a poor decision from Pardew to bring him on because he's shit.

It was a poor decision to bring him on from Pardew. The home crowd have some cunts and the atmosphere was already edgy without bringing on one of the chief whipping boys for the boo boys.

It was a poor decision from Pardew to bring him on because he's shit.

True as well :lol:

I've completely had it with him like, predictably awful every time he gets on the pitch. Never makes anything happen, one decent display against Atromitos where he still didn't create anything counts for nothing considering how bad he's been in every other game.

Get rid asap.