What are your connections to professional football?

James

Guest sicko2ndbest

My mom works for a financial firm who a lot of English pro footballers use

I played in the same team as Lee Naylor for about 6 years at youth level

I have also played with Paul jones (ex wolves) steve Mckenzie (ex city) and Dean Walters (ex Liverpool/rangers). All at the end of their careers obviously

I taught Kyle and Elliot Bennett ( Bury and brighton respectively)

I started teaching at the school the year Guthrie left (same school)

Play golf with Andy Thomson ex wolves

Jack Cork went to my school, in the year above me.

I met Tony Adams in a petrol station :lol: the day before our cup final.

Met loads of Wimbledon players through the school thing they used to run when I was 6-8. Was quite good actually, got a load of kids involved in football from the area.

My best mates in the same church group as shola an my dad has sold a car to shaka hislop for his brother I think was playing for blackpool at the time. An bought keegans JAG a few year ago Nowt exciting.

Just one that I can think of. My cousin was/is friends with Mark McGhee's son. One summer when I was visiting we went to his house. They had an old barn converted into an indoor football pitch so my cousin, his friend, and I played in there all day and then played Mario Kart all night. Slept over and then before we left the next day he gave me a Wolves shirt (he was managing them at the time). I was 12 or 13 at the time.

Still have the shirt, although I can't get it on.

Guest dogbeak

my dad knows ryan giggs' mam, and i reckon my brother used to have a playground kickabout with rhodri.

used to do knock-a-door-run on beckham when i was a little twat.

Guest dazzanufc1892

I've played alongside Danny Welbeck, Kieran richardson, Chris eagles and jonny evans

I know players from man u n man city

I'm a football agent (best job in the world)

When I was a kid, I used to know Gary Sundgren (remember him? no? okay) and his kid, as well as current AIK-player Victor Lundberg. My brother used to play with another AIK-defender, Per Karlsson. I've served Kenny Pavey a pint of coke. A lad at work knows Nobby Solanos sisters bloke or ex bloke or something like that, can't quite remember.

I live in the same city as all players playing for Halmstad BK in the Swedish top division.

:lol:

I live in the same continent as Messi, we're practically brothers.

:thup: We should get together sometime then

Went to school with Steven Taylor and Peter Ramage. Ramage was three years older and barely knew him, Steven Taylor I knew a bit mainly because he was good mates with the best footballer in my year. Can't remember much about him in all honesty, he always seemed like a nice enough lad. Ramage was in my sister's year and she said he was a really nice lad

Guest Howaythetoon

We are apparently related to Kenny Wharton. My brother in law used to work at SJP in a top job. My lasses friend's cousin plays for Newcastle's academy side (under 18 I think), I've actually played with the lad and he's shit hot like so fingers crossed he'll make it. Went to school with Paul Brayson... and Ant from Ant and Dec.

Shep Messing spoke at a dinner for my high school (soccer) team.  He had arrived directly after doing a photo shoot with Cheryl Tiegs.  After the dinner he regaled us with descriptions of how great her rack was.

I tried to partner with Barry Moat when he attempted to buy the club from Fat Bastard.  When I finally figured out I'd never understand a word Mr Moat said (he talks very fast) I began to fax Fat Bastard my own offers for the club.  To this date he has ignored me.  However, Derek Lliambas has mailed me a coupon for a complimentary pie should I ever be able to attend a game.

We are apparently related to Kenny Wharton. My brother in law used to work at SJP in a top job. My lasses friend's cousin plays for Newcastle's academy side (under 18 I think), I've actually played with the lad and he's shit hot like so fingers crossed he'll make it. Went to school with Paul Brayson... and Ant from Ant and Dec.

So that's how you know Kenneth. Does your sister know he called her a dog?