Valencia signs Aly Cissokho

Guest pont-toon

As mentioned it's a replacement for Jose. £7m is not a lot extra on top of what we got from Liverpool. The money is there for a striker, but it is taking fooking ages to sort.

This is not going to happen.

And even if it should, 8m for a left back when we still don't have a decent striker and we've been struggling for the last two years in every game to get a single shot on target? :facepalm:

Sigh.  Again, we're not allowed to bid for quality players in other positions?  Ridiculous logic.

Doesn't Ashley have that policy of paying all money upfront for transfers?

I think Newcastle is probably the only club that does that, and it's probably a reason why we always look to pay a little less, and why we seemingly end up with decent deals when we eventually get round to buying players.

Could also be a reason why Ashley is so petty over paying a little more in some instances.

And even if it should, 8m for a left back when we still don't have a decent striker and we've been struggling for the last two years in every game to get a single shot on target? :facepalm:

What complete bollocks.

Wow, someone is actually unhappy we are trying to sign a quality left back  :facepalm:

You're an idiot.

Never seen him play. Sign the cunt ASAP.

Here's a surprise. ;D

I don't watch foreign leagues, that's all. Or play Football Manager. O0

Not going to pretend I know owt about him.

I know, I know. ;D

I've only seen him play once ......... he played for Porto against Man Utd at OT few years back and made a good impression, imo. I think that was his debut for Porto actually.... don't quite remember. But anyway.... he looked good, quick and athletic. :thup: