Valencia signs Aly Cissokho

Guest pont-toon

I think they knew fine well this would be rejected, it was done because of Barton, need to look active in the market because we're going to end up with some shite left back on the last day and no striker.

The most paranoid scenario of all

Fixed that for ya.

Just how bad was this guy last year anyway? :lol:

This is what I don't get. Everyone on here is fawning over him, but the French media and their supporters go on about how incredibly shit he was last season. Was there a reason for his poor performance?

Just how bad was this guy last year anyway? :lol:

This is what I don't get. Everyone on here is fawning over him, but the French media and their supporters go on about how incredibly s*** he was last season. Was there a reason for his poor performance?

Alot of that negativity is more disappointment at not living up to the hype than him actually performing that poorly. He was never a liability last season in the same way Raylor would be if he played there, but he never adjusted to a different style of football and was not good enough in possession for a team like Lyon

Pony up the fucking money.  They know we're desperate, they know we've got cash from out going transfers, a situation which you have engineered yourself you thick fat fuck.  So chalk it up to experience and put you hand in your pocket.

friday!  :celb: always friday

United’s pursuit of a left-back and striker continues to be a slow-burner but sources close to Aly Cissokho have told The Journal that Friday will be “do or die” for that deal. Lyon’s Champions League fate will go a long way towards deciding his future and, while Holland defender Pieters appears the priority target, United are yet to rule Cissokho out of the mix.

Read More http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2011/08/25/alan-pardew-preparing-to-replace-joey-barton-61634-29298282/2/#ixzz1W1bYbIvv

€15m, so ties in with us bidding about €8m, if it's for the sake of going to €10m I wish to fuck we'd just do it.

:lol:

it's what i've been saying for ages mate, ashley's utterly obsessed with getting a 'deal'. he's like fucking del boy trotter, it's not spending money he's got a problem with, it's paying what things are actually worth. he's a billionaire, i bet the tight cunt goes into the apple store and haggles to get a tenner taken off an iMac

It's a shame that football doesn't appear to be a factor when we're looking at players as opposed to price.

Well it quite clearly does appear to have a fairly large bearing on things, otherwise we'd be bidding for Scott Barron, not Aly Cissokho.

It's a shame that football doesn't appear to be a factor when we're looking at players as opposed to price.

Well it quite clearly does appear to have a fairly large bearing on things, otherwise we'd be bidding for Scott Barron, not Aly Cissokho.

I think you see the point you're just pretending you don't.

If we could get a better player for a mil or 2 more i believe we'll go for the cheaper option.

They'll get away with what they can.

I think you see the point you're just pretending you don't.

If we could get a better player for a mil or 2 more i believe we'll go for the cheaper option.

They'll get away with what they can.

:thup:

It's strange that people didn't want Erding based on him coming out and saying he had a poor season by his own standards, yet they seem all over this guy despite him being wank last season and Lyon appearing happy to take a big loss on him 2 years after signing him. :dowie:

It's strange that people didn't want Erding based on him coming out and saying he had a poor season by his own standards, yet they seem all over this guy despite him being wank last season and Lyon appearing happy to take a big loss on him 2 years after signing him. :dowie:

I've seen him play a fair bit and I think he's a very good player with all the right attributes, regardless of his last season. I assume it's the same with most people who'd like to see us sign him.

It's strange that people didn't want Erding based on him coming out and saying he had a poor season by his own standards, yet they seem all over this guy despite him being w*** last season and Lyon appearing happy to take a big loss on him 2 years after signing him. :dowie:

It's the any signing is a good signing mentallity at the moment