Rob Elliot (now at Gateshead)

EthiGeordie

Necessary signing, like toilet paper, you don't get excited buying toilet paper but when you have the runs you are sure glad you aren't wiping your arse on your PS3.

Eloquently put.

Necessary signing, like toilet paper, you don't get excited buying toilet paper but when you have the runs you are sure glad you aren't wiping your arse on your PS3.

:lol:  Fucking hall, man!  I'm sure out of the vast array of items in your personal dwelling, you can find something more ringpiece friendly and less expensive than a games console!

Guest bimpy474

Brilliant :D

NUFCOfficial Newcastle United FC

Elliot: "I am looking forward to the challenge of joining a club like Newcastle. This is a huge club and a huge opportunity for me." #nufc

1 minute ago

Newcastle have signed goalkeeper Rob Elliot from Charlton for an undisclosed fee. The 25-year-old has signed a five-year deal. #nufc

Don't want to put pressure on the lad, but could he be the new John Karelse? Or even Tony Caig? He has a lot to live up to - following a long line of keepers who, if it weren't for friendlies and the League Cup, most of us probably wouldn't recognise.

Newcastle have signed goalkeeper Rob Elliot from Charlton for an undisclosed fee. The 25-year-old has signed a five-year deal. #nufc

Presumably included a little bonus so they'd drop their poaching complaint